Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Raffles for bottles
Post Raffles for bottles 
A raffle is a competition in which people obtain numbered tickets, each ticket having the chance of winning a prize.

At a set time, the winners are drawn from a container holding a copy of every number.

The drawn tickets are checked against a collection of prizes with numbers attached to them, and the holder of the ticket wins the prize (obviously the prize being an Absolut item so)

For example: A seller has a C'n'C bottle, he raffles it, everyone that buys a ticket for lets say £5 per ticket and they are only alowed to buy a max of 10 tickets over a period of 7days , after that a draw is made and the winner gets the bottle for £5 if he buys one ticket or £50 if he buys 10 tickets.

What do people think?

Post Raffles for bottles 
this kind of raffle works pretty good in another music related forum that I use...

Visit poster’s website MSN
Post Raffles for bottles 
Good idea Okay

Here is a message posted on FB by Kassing Kai:

You want to have a rare Absolut / Orrefors decanter? Who has to pay up to now not the high price?
From today until 20. may have all the opportunity to get this rare collector's item and all for only 25€ per lot! I chose 2500€ as the value for the decanter.
You have the chance to buy lots of unique opportunity now to Sunday 20. May.
Any number. However only until a total of 100 lots (2500€) have been purchased. Then on 21. may, I'll publish a list with all the participants and the winner or the draw lots for.
The winner gets a full and sealed Absolut / Orrefors decanter including wooden box. Of course including insured shipment worldwide. Be there and be the lucky winner of a rare piece Absolut Vodka.
All for only 25€ per lot. Should this version bring success to the draw, I will start more prize draws including Absolut chrome 4, Absolut Tack, ABSOLUT monkey, ABSOLUT freestyle and other rare pieces.
I find this version a great thing for new collectors or collectors who do not have great financial opportunities. Otherwise, always the vodka elite buys the rare pieces for a lot of money.
Now everyone has the opportunity to buy a very rare and expensive piece Absolut History. For more information send me a private message.
You are welcome to discuss this here. Of course each buyer of a lot will understands the full settlement. The list of buyers is published here. Now I wish a lot of fun with my new action to all collectors.
Take your chance and with some luck you`ll get for just a few Euro, a very valuable collector`s item. Opportunities: 1: 100!

He asked me to relay the info here, don't miss this great opportunity girls and guys, to own a so rare bottle for a such ridiculous price Okay

HERE is the link  to the original post on FB

Great idea... good luck to everyone Okay

Visit poster’s website
Post Raffles for bottles 
very good idea !

Visit poster’s website
Post Raffles for bottles 
Good idea....I've seen people do this with houses before. Its such a simple concept, the buyer gets a decent amount for the bottle and everyone in the raffle has a good chance of winning for a small sum.

Post Raffles for bottles 
Right KASSING KAI https://www.facebook.com/kai.kassing has a Orrefors decanter 100 lots at 25euro per lot 20 lefted and now has a FREESTYLE 50euro per lot 80 lots 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/307226705955978/431528756859105/?notif_t=gr…

Posted in my Facebook group.  On the basis of the above chain of messages, I don't think the raffle will be going ahead, and would advise noone else to part with their cash!

Following members like this message:
headcoat (02/09/12)
Post Raffles for bottles 
More and more fraud in our little world of collectors ...
be careful, and do business with people you know ...

Regis is right. We get more and more problems in the last time. Kassing Kai, Tom Godheart.... There are many bad guys out there. So be very careful with who you are trading with. Make sure to get some proof that your trading partner is reliable  Exclamation

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation