Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Catseyes's Wanted & Trading List
Post Catseyes's Wanted & Trading List 
Any other offers following eBay advice above?

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Both are overprice hence they have not sold. A summer sold on ebay in April for £155 though.

Snowflake sold an will be heading to Germany  Okay

Still not sold summer, or any other bottles... 

I just had a rude message about being a e-bayer who overprices absolut items on ebay, can i just say i've never sold any items on ebay to do with absolut, and am still happy to sell my items to fellow forum collectors at fair prices, I have however sold the tin and snowflake and i've sold them to a very happy forum member.

This message was from an Ebay member or from a forum member?

forum

I asked her for the price of the Summer, too and now I'd agree to that message in question. Even shipping is overpriced (-:

To make profit, simply put your skin on Ebay. There will always be somebody who pays any price.

I have gone under advice from you guys and e-bay as to the pricing, also by the fact that I love my collection, I am not a trader I am just trying to finance a dream, I've always been open to offers you can message me with offers, I'm happier to sell to collectors rather than traders, so that someone else can be as happy as me, sorry you think my items have been over priced I've had happy buyers amongst you all though, I really want to sell my collection asap so that i can leave soon, so please PM me, I'm happy to sell the NZ collection for low prices... Embarassed

you safe the 9 % here  Very Happy
thats why you want to sell and the price is not even good ... -.-
people who want the items take them at each price... you got a lot of collector here who want many items and if they find it ( snowflake with banderole ) they pay every price ...

good luck chuck

I actually lost mOney on both my sells on here because I had to create invoice through PayPal the people that have bought from me have been very happy, I did not expect such a negative response though I'm not trying to con anyone if you think it's over priced then tell me I was told by the forum the snowflake was 300 and I sold it for less. I'm happy for others.

Have you got umbrella's sticking out your ears? Smile

Still looking for quick sales' on the above ^^^

Mode edition 

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation