Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 7
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Absolut American | 1992 | USA | 50 copies
Which bottle would you go for if you could get one of them for free ?

American 55% 55% ( 76 )
Freestyle 44% 44% ( 60 )

Total Votes : 136
Post Absolut American | 1992 | USA | 50 copies 
Absolut American (1992) - Bottle #1 out of 50.

The hand-engraved design depicts a native American holding a dream crystal, surrounded by an eagle spirit with images from the past, present, and future. The images have been designed and hand-engraved by David Sugar and Carol Iselin of Inner Light Crystal. The medallion is made of sterling silver. The bottle also comes with a beautiful sterling silver cap with an inlaid gemstone.

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Thats a great bottle Jesper ...   I've had the opportunity to see this bottle up close and personal.  It was actually in my possession for a short period of time.   Its an amazing bottle  !!    You should take pictures of the burntwood display case also.  That in it self is a piece of artwork !!!

Please post pictures of that as also.  I think that the forum would really appreciate seeing that.

Funny how this bottle started its life in Sweden , came to the U.S. ,  I sent it to Germany and now its back in the U.S. 
I have a feeling that it won't be doing anymore traveling.

amazing, speechless

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
tonycor wrote:
Thats a great bottle Jesper ...   I've had the opportunity to see this bottle up close and personal.  It was actually in my possession for a short period of time.   Its an amazing bottle  !!    You should take pictures of the burntwood display case also.  That in it self is a piece of artwork !!!

Please post pictures of that as also.  I think that the forum would really appreciate seeing that.

Funny how this bottle started its life in Sweden , came to the U.S. ,  I sent it to Germany and now its back in the U.S. 

Thanks Tony... yes, the bottle is quite unique and beautifully crafted. The amount of detail is spectacular. I'll take some more photos once I get a better camera. FYI, I decided not to get the display box right now.

Visit poster’s website
Dom sold his American?

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:

Thanks Tony... yes, the bottle is quite unique and beautifully crafted. The amount of detail is spectacular. I'll take some more photos once I get a better camera. FYI, I decided not to get the display box right now.

Jesper ...  its really fitting that this bottle is in your collection. 
It fits perfectly with the amazing collection of rare bottles that you have proudly acquired.

Should I start packing up the Silver Britto   ?

tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:

It fits perfectly with the amazing collection of rare bottles that you have proudly acquired.

You wouldn't give it up, would ya  Smile   Yeah, the bottle sure has earned its frequent flyer miles  Laughing
Thanks again everyone... and remember, the welcome door is always open out here in California if you wanna come out for a visit.
occasion-12wdfgwsdfg4d.gif

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Thats a great bottle Jesper ...   I've had the opportunity to see this bottle up close and personal.  It was actually in my possession for a short period of time.   Its an amazing bottle  !!    You should take pictures of the burntwood display case also.  That in it self is a piece of artwork !!! Please post pictures of that as also.  I think that the forum would really appreciate seeing that.

You wouldn't give it up, would ya  Smile   Yeah, the bottle sure has earned its frequent flyer miles  Laughing
Thanks again everyone... and remember, the welcome door is always open out here in California if you wanna come out for a visit.
occasion-12wdfgwsdfg4d.gif

Thanks for the open invite Jesper. 
Again , its not a matter of if we ever meet , its a question of when.

Beautiful Jesper, In your description you mention an inlaid gemstone, could you show that to us when you take the next photos please! Is it inlaid into the silver cap?

Okay

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
j4man! wrote:

Beautiful Jesper, In your description you mention an inlaid gemstone, could you show that to us when you take the next photos please! Is it inlaid into the silver cap?

Okay

Visit poster’s website
the cap itself is a great part of this bottle Okay

Oh cheers Jesper, I was expecting a little gemstone like you would find in a ring! Didn't notice that it was the whole base of the cap! Laughing

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN

Visit poster’s website
again, beautiful pictures Jesper...

We will definitely be showing up at your house whenever we are able to make it out that way!

Visit poster’s website
beautiful...

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 1 of 7
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation