Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
zippa's Collection
Post zippa's Collection 
I actually started collecting years ago without actually knowing there were some many collectors and bottles.  In September 2007 I went looking for cheap Absolut to have at our wedding, when I came across a Disco bottle. I really liked the design so I bought the bottle to display. The next year I found the masquerade bottle, so I got that.  Every year since I have brought the limited edition bottle and have not open it. I then came across the Absolut Colors bottle in a random RSL and thought that there are more limited edition bottles then just one every year.  This bought me to the internet and WOW......I was shocked to see how many bottles there are.

Below is my collections, unfortunately I do not have anywhere to display them and they are currently just sitting on a a cabinet in the spare room.  To take the photo I had to place them all on a table.

Only collecting 700ml and 1L bottles currently. I just got the 1L Absolut Unique and waiting for a copy of the London bottle to be shipped across.

Enjoy!!

Following members like this message:
J-E-S-P-E-R (25/08/12)
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post zippa's Collection 
zippa wrote:
I actually started collecting years ago without actually knowing there were some many collectors and bottles.  In September 2007 I went looking for cheap Absolut to have at our wedding, when I came across a Disco bottle. I really liked the design so I bought the bottle to display. The next year I found the masquerade bottle, so I got that.  Every year since I have brought the limited edition bottle and have not open it. I then came across the Absolut Colors bottle in a random RSL and thought that there are more limited edition bottles then just one every year.  This bought me to the internet and WOW......I was shocked to see how many bottles there are.
Below is my collections, unfortunately I do not have anywhere to display them and they are currently just sitting on a a cabinet in the spare room.  To take the photo I had to place them all on a table.

Only collecting 700ml and 1L bottles currently. I just got the 1L Absolut Unique and waiting for a copy of the London bottle to be shipped across.

Enjoy!!

Hello , very nice collection Okay

Please introduce yourself in the "Welcome" thread.
Thanks

Post zippa's Collection 
Already unique bottle, nice Okay

Positive feedback: #14
Post zippa's Collection 
great start!  Okay

Post zippa's Collection 
Thanks all.  Added a heap coming back from overseas just a week ago, including the unique bottle.

Post zippa's Collection 
Very nice beginning. Great to see the Unique already in your collection  Okay

Post zippa's Collection 
Great start and welcome here Okay

It has been about 10 months since my last update and the collection has expolded since finding the Facebook groups. I finally got a cupboard to store my bottles and already the thing is full and I am need to find more room and another cupboard. I have plans to build a 6 foot Absolut bottle shaped cupboard (although I need to find the room for it first). Hopefully the next update is not to far away when all the bottles will actually fit somewhere. For the time being enjoy the collection, it is still small and not very rare, but it is my pride and joy.

P.S.  It is really cool to be able to view a few of my bottles since it has been packed away unseen for most of the last 10 months.

Enjoy.
ZippA

Post zippa's Collection 

Post zippa's Collection 
Terrific collection, thanks for sharing  Okay

Visit poster’s website
Post zippa's Collection 
Well only 3 months have passed since the last colelction update and well there is always an update. Even as I type I have just received another bottle is sitting under my desk ready to be added.  Again get another cupboard and it is just about full. Sorry about the pic it is not the best.

Post zippa's Collection 
A couple of better pics of each cupboard.

Post zippa's Collection 
zippa wrote:
A couple of better pics of each cupboard.

Great stuff.Well done Okay

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Post zippa's Collection 
++1+1+1+1++

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation