Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut Jörg's Wanted & Trading List
Post Absolut Jörg's Wanted & Trading List 
Hello collectors,

i want to trade / sell following bottles:

Trade: ( sell or trade )

Absolut Rio   2x
Absolut Istanbul with Tag  1x
Absolut Wallpaper 1-2-3     1x
Absolut Bian 72    1x
Absolut Gräpevine  1 L    4x
Absolut Orient Apple 1L    3x
Absolut Vodka Masquerade Red 1 L    3x
Absolut Vodka London     5x
Absolut Vodka Colors  1L    3x
Absolut Blank by mario Wagner   7x
Absolut Watkins        4x

Wanted:  ( sell or trade )

Absolut Mexico
Absolut Boston
Absolut Bling Bling 750ml case
Absolut White Selfridge Case
Absolut Vodka Colors   700 & 750 ml

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

if people have this new person, thank you to inform me, I'm still waiting to send a bottle .. and more news for several weeks.
thank you

i try to stay in contact with him but he deleted facebook so i think i will go to police !

Any news about absolut Jorg?!?!?! I'm Still waiting!!!! I know that i lose my money...

Positive Feedback 2
he  told me that he send all package but that is a lie .... i tried to solve the problem without police but police is the only way. .. bad story ... -.-
dont worry you get back your stuff !

If he send all the package...HE MUST HAVE THE RECEIPT!!! if you need i have the receipt of payment do it with my bank!!! with value-date-and also :" PAYMENT TROPIC E NZ"

Positive Feedback 2
i also lost my money with this guy does somebody know something aubout hin?

is that I can get the names of all the people who do have with this person? please write me by MP.
he replied finally, but confirms the sending of the package, but no number followed and no parcel received to date.
I live 10 minutes from germany, I could file a complaint together in a police office directly if necessary.
So keep me informed of what had to buy bottled vs, and what amount you have sent.

This is the mex i've just receive:

"I know that i have shipped the bottles! Have you ever got a Tracking number for dhl Packages? I dont!
I already Talked to Kevin Rex and he told me that you all guys went to the Police!
So why should i send the bottles again?! You guys and especially Kevin Rex wants to fuck me up!
But we will see! I will not send any more bottles to you guys!
If i really wanted to fuck up People, i wouldnt try with germans, french People and so on! I would have choosed People from Asia or America! It is so stupid what you guys try to do with me! "

Please read the first Line
"I know that i have shipped the bottles! Have you ever got a Tracking number for dhl Packages? I dont! "

i don't know if i have to laugh or cry
http://www.dhl.de/en/paket/kundenservice/sendungsverfolgung.html

Bredele I'm Davide Rubin from italy and i send to Jorg 110€ i also have the bank receipt!!!

Positive Feedback 2
I said to Jorg:
I have paid 110€ for a tropics and a Nz...
send me only the tropics and we r ok 110€ for a tropics it's a really good deal isn't it

Positive Feedback 2
guys please do not talk anymore with him ! he tries to find ways where you make mistakes !  talk to me !!!!

dadello wrote:
I said to Jorg:
I have paid 110€ for a tropics and a Nz...
send me only the tropics and we r ok 110€ for a tropics it's a really good deal isn't it

If you had spoken to me, you could have picked them up for less.  Wink

me it is simple, I bought him the French butterfly .. The deal included a shipment with tracking number, to this day I still waiting.
He assures me that he sent me but nothing proves it.
still no package to date, no tracking number, so I logically asked refund, he refused.
Outside the tracking number was included in the deal, he even confirmed it would give me the parcel once posted ..
So it is wrong, and I request reimbursement, which is logical and what is normal, the way it works.

guys i collect all information and go to police so dont worry ! just pm me and send all stuff to my email !

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation