Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 6
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Absolut Carnaval | 2013 | Brazil | 8 000 copies (4 000 copies of each skin)
Post Absolut Carnaval | 2013 | Brazil | 8 000 copies (4 000 copies of each skin) 

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut Carnaval | 2013 | Brazil | 8 000 copies (4 000 copies of each skin) 
Nice :-) thanks for sharing.
Looks like 2 different designs there

Yes.... 
One for São Paulo and another for Rio de Janeiro.

Awesome... can't wait to see these skins Okay

Bottle of Absolut dresses for revelry
February 1, 2013 - Brand creates limited edition case with neoprene that maintains temperature of the beverage and honors Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.

Absolut Vodka has already prepared your costume for Carnival 2013. The brand created a limited edition collectible that features a neoprene case. Besides helping to keep the temperature of the drink for up to two hours, the piece pays homage to postcards of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo as the MAC, the Latin America Memorial Bridge and Estaiada. 

The costume will be distributed in thermal markets Cariocas and Paulistas. About five thousand units produced of the special series of Carnival. The project was done in partnership with Inova agency communication.

Source

Visit poster’s website
Nice, really nice. I love this skin already. I don´t know why but I think new second skins for the moment
are more interesting than bottles

smilyipee

3kdullen wrote:

Nice, really nice. I love this skin already. I don´t know why but I think new second skins for the moment
are more interesting than bottles

smilyipee
You wonder if the fellas who have "given up" collecting second skins are now regretting that decision Rolling Eyes  

Visit poster’s website
Those are great skin ... if our Brazilian help them get to? Cool

AIM
Nice kind of skins! Mr. Green

can't wait to get the set and trade for a Gustafson  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Visit poster’s website MSN
Out from today

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
where is it sold in Brasil, which stores??

Following members like this message:
_mj_s_ (08/02/13)

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
That's the Niterói Contemporary Art Museum (Rio de Janeiro) and Estaiada Bridge (São Paulo) you see illustrated on the skins Rolling Eyes

"Beba com Moderação" means Drink in Moderation Razz

Visit poster’s website
for the pattern on the lower part, we know Rio is the sea shore pave, how about the São Paulo one?

samy060 wrote:

as I know, Brasil got sec-cap, so what is inside the skin?  Rio?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 6
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation