Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 5
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Absolut Blank by Dave Kinsey | 2013 | Italy, Germany, Greece, Austria, Spain, Belgium-Luxemburg and Switzerland | xxx copies
Post Absolut Blank by Dave Kinsey | 2013 | Italy, Germany, Greece, Austria, Spain, Belgium-Luxemburg and Switzerland | xxx copies 
ABSOLUT VODKA INTRODUCES ABSOLUT BLANK 2013 A LIMITED EDITION DESIGNED BY LEGENDARY STREET-SLASH-FINE ARTIST DAVE KINSEY

In 2011, The Absolut Company launched a global creative movement featuring top artists from around the world known as ABSOLUT BLANK. Today it announces the launch of a new limited edition designed by one of the key artists featured in ABSOLUT BLANK, Dave Kinsey. The flower-inspired ABSOLUT VODKA BLANK EDITION by Dave Kinsey will be available in seven markets in March 2013.
“When ABSOLUT and I collaborated the first time around on ABSOLUT BLANK, what I loved was the project’s audacity and optimism – that twenty artists, together with ABSOLUT, might inspire a global creative movement,” says Dave Kinsey. “So when they asked me to create a bottle design for ABSOLUT VODKA BLANK EDITION, I was eager to do it. Lately I’ve been exploring the boundary between the emotional and the environmental, and this flower-inspired bottle reflects that.”
“Dave Kinsey is a true living legend in the world of street art and design – and was a key figure in ABSOLUT BLANK from the beginning,” says Nodjame Fouad, Global Marketing Director at The Absolut Company. “We love his contemporary approach to traditional subjects. His great sophistication and urban edge is just right for ABSOLUT, and perfect for ABSOLUT VODKA BLANK EDITION.”
ABSOLUT VODKA BLANK EDITION by Dave Kinsey features an explosion of bright colors and darker-hued washes that reveal Kinsey’s roots as a street artist while highlighting his extraordinary fine art skill. It depicts something natural, a flower with the vibrancy and energy of the city.
“I recently moved to the Sierra Nevada mountains from Los Angeles. Nature hits you differently up here. I’m interested in the way the city imagination interacts with nature. There’s a struggle between the urban and natural worlds, and it’s unknown how it will play out. Exploring that interaction made sense in the context of ABSOLUT BLANK.
“Everything Kinsey does is bold, vibrant and filled with creative energy. That’s the spirit of ABSOLUT VODKA BLANK EDITION -- and of the entire ABSOLUT brand,” says Nodjame Fouad. “The striking ABSOLUT VODKA BLANK EDITION by Dave Kinsey will really stand out on the shelf. We’re thrilled with the collaboration.”
ABSOLUT BLANK gave 20 artists an ABSOLUT blank bottle-shaped canvas, and asked them to fill it in with creativity. Dave Kinsey was one of the featured artists, and his work has been showcased in print, outdoor advertising and TV.

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut Blank by Dave Kinsey | 2013 | Italy, Germany, Greece, Austria, Spain, Belgium-Luxemburg and Switzerland | xxx copies 
Great looking bottle!!! Okay
Love this better than the Wagner, Exposure n Sea Cruise editions.
Can't wait to have it. Hope it will be available in the USA this time.

AR Forum positive feedback: 19 and counting
Nice find, I like the bottle! Okay

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
The original Blank campaign artwork from Kinsey to compare with the bottle design Okay

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
High-res

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Press release says it will be available in 7 markets.
The 1st Blank was also released in 7 markets : Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Malaysia and Slovakia).

Could be a hint Smile

Visit poster’s website
It's a very beautyful bottle, can't wait to have it in my collection Cool   Very Happy Someone have informations about the seven market ?

Beauty !

Visit poster’s website
Hm??? which 7 markets??? Hope it will be available in Malaysia too like the previous Blank edition.

It is indeed far more appealing than the Wagner, my opinion only. Loving it.

MSN
Italy got Wallpaper and Germany got Blank.

Visit poster’s website MSN
FINALLY -- TAC is posting photos/information on an upcoming release on their own site... I hope this is a new trend Okay

Visit poster’s website
I'm hoping that the UK will be one of the markets this time, especially as the first news on this release came from ABSOLUT's UK website...  Wink

Visit poster’s website
AbsolutUK wrote:
I'm hoping that the UK will be one of the markets this time, especially as the first news on this release came from ABSOLUT's UK website...  Wink

If you're refering to this website, it's not ABSOLUT UK but The Absolut Company's website.

Visit poster’s website
Great looking bottle! 

Positive feedback: #14
Oh I see, the UK site links through to a general Press site for ABSOLUT... Oops.

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 1 of 5
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation