Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Hello from Scotland.
Post Hello from Scotland. 
granticle wrote:
Hi Tweets, I might be the other collector from Scotland that they talk of :p

But there are a few others on facebook.  I'm from Glasgow, where abouts are you, and do you have much in your collection?

Hello. Smile

I'm up in Aberdeen.

I collect vodka miniatures but I've only got 10 Absolut which I'm looking to increase, and my vodka collection in general. I also collect Scotch whisky (malt and blends) miniatures. 

What's the Facebook group?

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

There's a few groups on facebook, but the one I run can be found in my signature below...  Okay

Great, sent you a request. Smile

Hello from UK also! Smile

QtStuff_77 wrote:

Okay  Hello. Smile

QtStuff_77 wrote:

Just looking at your wanted list. Would that be Gareth Pugh the fashion designer? I went to primary school with him and he lived 3 doors up the street from me until we moved.

Yes that's the one! Fantastic looking bottle design he done for the Absolut Mode range.

Pity you didn't stay in touch, you may have been able to nab a few botles from him!!! Laughing

QtStuff_77 wrote:
Yes that's the one! Fantastic looking bottle design he done for the Absolut Mode range.

Pity you didn't stay in touch, you may have been able to nab a few botles from him!!! Laughing

Just had a google now, awesome bottle! My mum says she always thought he was gay...

Yeah, we lost touch. My primary school up here made me write letters back and the teacher down there made the class write back but it didn't last long. His mother was never keen on me, she looked down on me, my family and pretty much the whole street because her husband was a copper she thought they were better than everyone else. I was never allowed in their house to play but when I was it was always "mind the wall paper" or "watch the paint" or "keep the noise down" so we always played at mine or in the street. His dad was a bit of nasty b*stard and his brother was the school bully....who became a copper also....perfect job for him to throw his weight around.

smilwelcome from California, USA

Visit poster’s website
Hello, I've seen a few posts from you and for a Yank you seem pretty decent so I won't hold being from the U.S.A against you.  Okay Okay hello-11dsfgwsfdga1.gif Wink Wink

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
smilwelcome from California, USA

Hello and welcome from Italy  Okay

Hello. Smile *waves*

*thinks of a way to have a dig at the Italians...*

Wink
ABSOLUTonio wrote:
Hello and welcome from Italy  Okay

Welcome from sunny Rio!  (The city Not the bottle....)

Positive Feedbacks: 19
Awaiting Feedbacks: 1

LOOKING FOR GUSTAFSON AND GLOW. Please PM me if u have.
Have CARNAVAL SKINS for sale/trade.
 Hello and  smilwelcome  from Germany-Russia

After reading carefully the rules of the forum, every member i think can be start trading here our preferrd brand: the great Absolut ))dance))smile

Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation