Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Meet Absolut Vodka Collectors - JUNE 27-28, 2013 (Sweden)
Post Meet Absolut Vodka Collectors - JUNE 27-28, 2013 (Sweden) 
Hey guys, is this probably the meeting with the most collectors? the last one in Ahus wasen't so many right?
I still can't imagine around 150guys at this meeting, hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
Hey guys, is this probably the meeting with the most collectors? the last one in Ahus wasen't so many right?
I still can't imagine around 150guys at this meeting, hahaha

Would have been even bigger had TAC not asked me to close the guest and waiting lists  Rolling Eyes

It'll be awesome... I can't wait  Very Happy

Visit poster’s website
hahaha you're right Jesper, but imagine at TAC with 300 - 400 crazy dudes waiting.  Shocked

But back to my question Jesper, can we say in Nr. of fellas are this the biggest collector meeting?

Wanted bottles & skins:

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
hahaha you're right Jesper, but imagine at TAC with 300 - 400 crazy dudes waiting.  Shocked

But back to my question Jesper, can we say in Nr. of fellas are this the biggest collector meeting?

Could be worrisome with so many drunk guys running around... ha-ha! I'd say yes, this is the biggest event so far in terms of the number of participants, it'll be AWESOME!!!

Visit poster’s website
hey guys ! got a question : does anyone of you know where to buy some nice bottles of absolut vodka in stockholm ? shops/bars etc? as my mother in law is going to be there I want her to get me some new bottles Very HappyVery Happy

thank you in advance

_mj_s_ wrote:

hey guys ! got a question : does anyone of you know where to buy some nice bottles of absolut vodka in stockholm ? shops/bars etc? as my mother in law is going to be there I want her to get me some new bottles Very Happy Very Happy

thank you in advance
Sweden is very restrictive when it comes to purchasing alcohol. You'll have to buy through the Systembolaget, but I don't think they'll have much beyond core flavors.

Visit poster’s website
Less than three weeks left until the Absolut collectors meeting in Stockholm... yeah! If you're on the guest list but can't attend after all, please be considerate and let me know ASAP before I submit the list to TAC. They need the final head count to prepare meals and event logistics. Have a great weekend!

Cool

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Less than three weeks left until the Absolut collectors meeting in Stockholm... yeah! If you're on the guest list but can't attend after all, please be considerate and let me know ASAP before I submit the list to TAC. They need the final head count to prepare meals and event logistics. Have a great weekend!

Cool

++1+1+1+1++

Grrrrrreeeeeaaaaat dance

Wanted bottles & skins:

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Following members like this message:
J-E-S-P-E-R (08/06/13)
Exactly, the only "uncommon" things they sell right now is illusion 700 ml, absolut five. Hibiscus 700 ml has just arrived, the first core taste since mango at systembolaget. Some of this products you may have to order 1-2 days in advance. systembolaget.se

Looking forward to the meeting in Stockholm!!!

Bengtc wrote:
Exactly, the only "uncommon" things they sell right now is illusion 700 ml, absolut five. Hibiscus 700 ml has just arrived, the first core taste since mango at systembolaget. Some of this products you may have to order 1-2 days in advance. systembolaget.se

Looking forward to the meeting in Stockholm!!!
Thank you for the information . I hope she'll find something

11 days to go Very Happy

Following members like this message:
Xxjoxx82 (18/06/13)
just a few days....
  ))dance))smile ))dance))smile ))dance))smile ))dance))smile ))dance))smile

My trading List

My Collection
Not long now Smile

hello all, i hope all of you are doing well, and is on the way to the meeting in stockholm. i am announcing here what I will be bringing for trade. 
2 bottles of 72 bian
1 box of absolut I. T. 
1 absolut Zeng fanzhi
1 blue cozy, genuine, in perfect condition, never put on a bottle

Guys, if you are interested, please email me at trymonlam at hotmail dot com. Please do be aware that the above items are for the attendees of the meeting only. If you are interested in trading with me, email me after the July 1st.
I shall be posting the same info on Facebook. 

My trade list
Bring cash! 100 SEK (approximately 15 USD)  for 5 drink tickets. Due to Swedish legislation, TAC can't serve us free alcohol. You can buy as many tickets as you want, proceeds go to charity.

Pickup is at 4pm at the Nordic Sea Hotel lobby, but come down early to chat and hang out. We'll have 3 buses, don't be late. Also, bring an I.D. to show your age. Name tags provided, please wear them on both days, except for the program after 10pm tonight. Announcements will be made during the program.

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 4 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation