Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Would you sell your collection?
Post Would you sell your collection? 
Ok i'm gonna try to explain what I mean. My english is not the best.
This goes out to all you guys who have an (almost) complete Collection of Absolut Bottles like Jasper and some others.

My collection is compared to u guys still very small. I own like 20 bottles but even if it is still really small I feel like the worth of my collection is much bigger then it is count in money. I love it. Razz

So if someone would offer you let's say 50,000$....would you sell your complete collection? (Includes bottles like Freestyle, 4th Chrome, Mirror etc)

Is it all about the money for you or wouldn't you sell your lovely bottles for any price in this world?

Not that I have that much $ but i'm curious...*gG* Very Happy

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

for 50000$ ofcourse....
i would sell it and than buy all the bottles agian
so ill get to keep a big part of the money and still have a new collection :]

Quote:

Do you really think that it will be so easy to find all these bottles again?
Some people spend years to find such rare bottles...

50000$ it's a lot of money....

But like you say it's not so easy after to get back some rare bottles....

50000$ big_dollar.gif

Adigidingdong wrote:

Quote:

Do you really think that it will be so easy to find all these bottles again?
Some people spend years to find such rare bottles...

50,000$ Is worth looking all of these bottles agian! :]

and if someone offered 10 thousand?

brooklyn
berri acai 700
vancouver sealed

for trade:

cozy (originally packed)
i think that all things have their price. it's up to every each one to sell it or not. i don't know if i would sell my collection but for 50000 $ i believe that i would sell it. (so i can buy freestyle, american and 4th chrome Mr. Green )

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 19 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : 0
Skype Yahoo Messenger MSN
Hrhr that's logically...but my question is more adressed to the guys who already have bottles like freestyle, 4th Chrome etc...
For me, i say now i wouldn't sell it, if i had all bottles complete but maybe if it came reality i would take the money...

Like I said before...even if you have then enough money to buy 5x freestyle or 5x 4th chromes etc...you first have to find them again Wink
If you love your collection & the sentimental worth of it is bigger then the real worth you will keep them 4 sure.

Hope u guys understand what i'm trying to say *fg*

Yes you're right dingdong. It's not ONLY a matter of money. You do need as well contacts and loyal sources. Some botlles are too old and to "famous" to be found at any corner. In my opinion its a matter of luck as well. Sometimes you need to be at the right time on the right place.

At the moment I would not sell my collection. Right now I were more interested in getting to know whats the 4th CHromes value Razz

Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
I love this question... but it's not that easy to answer, honestly.  In most instances, we all know that everything has its price... but the big question is, at what point?  For me, my collection is much more than just something pretty to look at.  It's an awesome conversation piece whenever family and friends come for a visit (they can't believe how much Absolut stuff is out there), and for me, it's really a fun hobby.  It's great to collect something... my wife, for instance, collects what we call Nipsenaale, which are small fine handmade glass pieces sitting on the tip of a needle (which you then place on a decorative pillow).  It's kinda hard to explain, but they're very rare and amazing to look at.  Same thing with some of my Absolut items... the Freestyle is amazing, the Mirror is stunning, and the masquerades are fun... they're all unique in their own way.  So to answer your question, I would probably sell the entire collecting if offered some ridiculous large amount of money, but it would still be a difficult decision to say goodbye to something I've enjoyed for so many years now.  

Smile   

Visit poster’s website
@ Jesper

In Germany we say....Auf den Punkt gebracht.....

thats right

ICQ Yahoo Messenger
Auf den Punkt gebracht

Question Question Question Question Question Question

The translation is: "In a nutshell"

Check out http://translate.google.com

Visit poster’s website
@Jesper

You now sold the Mirror for almost 1800$...and this bottle is one of the most expensive & hard to get.
Let's say you would sell your collection
Even if you make 5000$ for the Freestyle & another 5000$ for the 4thChrome...plus 800$ for the Brazils etc...you wouldn't make more then 20,000$

If some would offer you 50.000$ could be really hard to not sell them..
But you already told us what you think about such an offer & how you feel bout your collection... Wink

^the 4th chrome is by far not so expensive - some have recently beeing sold for low 3 digit numbers.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation