Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Absolut bottle caps
Post Absolut bottle caps 
DOM wrote:

have anyone ever seen a 750ml bottlewith security-cap?
In Mexico 750ml come with security cap.
Just got one from Silvana last days

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut bottle caps 
tony do you have more of this packs??

torba wrote:
tony do you have more of this packs??
Sorry Martin ... its my only one.  I bought it in Istambul last year on holiday.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
babis wrote:
DOM wrote:

have anyone ever seen a 750ml bottlewith security-cap?
In Mexico 750ml come with security cap.
Just got one from Silvana last days

Babis - is that ok with u???
DOM - yeah, that's right, the blue label 750ml. bottle comes with the security cap, actually I've never seen it here with no security cap

guys, I'm starting to think that bottles here in Mexico are a little bit wierd!

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Silvana everything is perfect! Very Happy
Bottles arrived as i mentioned it in positive feedback thread!!!
Once again many thanks Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Others by email Okay

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Anybody know if in Mexico or anywhere else there exists a 750mL Absolut 100 with a security cap???

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut bottle caps 
Josh wrote:
Anybody know if in Mexico or anywhere else there exists a 750mL Absolut 100 with a security cap???

Ask Silvana (Chiviche)

Post Absolut bottle caps 
thanks Okay

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut Security Cap 
Decided to go cheap this time with my budget and decided to buy an Absolut Vodka 700ml instead of the 1L flavoured ones. Guess that was a big mistake.
I thought the security cap was on there in case for spills and such, so I just bought it without questions asked. Nobody removed the security cap or even informed me that this had to be removed with a special tool.

So now it's almost bed time I wanted to take the first shot of the good old Absolut I've grown so fond off, seems the pecker won't come off. I've tried cutting the cap in half, but that only resulted in even more wounds to my hands.

Are there any tools that can be found in the common home to remove the security cap, that won't render it undrinkable?

And yes, I bought these bottles and I still have the receipt, but I don't feel like going back to that market again, and I even doubt they have the ability to unlock these bottles as well.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
can you post a picture ?

i think every proper side or wire cutter should be able to handle a security cap Mr. Green

Is it just me, or does it seem a bit odd that the first post by a new member is how to unlock a security cap? If the store forgot to remove it (which sounds highly unusual), then why not just bring it back rather than try to rip it off? This topic is controversial and may get us into trouble if we're having discussions on how to circumvent security measures... besides, how do we even know whether or not this is stolen goods... after all, you didn't bother introducing yourself or tell us about your collection?!?

Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut bottle caps 
Well, I don't have a collection of Absolut, just a drinker of the stuff and having an collection of the more exotic alcoholic beverages such as foreign rum and tequila and colombian firewater. And if I had a camera, I would have taken a photo from the bought bottle as well inside the store where all the bottles come with no notorious security cap (From what I've been told before by the clerks, they receive them without any security caps), which originally gave me the thought this double-size security cap was just a novelty thing, as the 1L bottles come without such a thing or warning on the label.

The cap I'm trying to get off looks like a double cap stacked on eachother, so that's why it didn't strike me as "I need special tools to open this at home" when I was buying it, and most of the members here seem to only willingly trade them with those on them.

But if you wish to delete this topic in fear of getting slapped on the hands by authority, then please do so.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Are you describing the actual cap on the bottle? like this one (Jesper's photo)

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Post Absolut bottle caps 
I did not know it would look like that from the inside. But yes, that's the cap I'm referring to. And the exact same bottle.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Or look at the bottle here on the right ... is this what you have ?

Post Absolut bottle caps 

Reply to topic Page 3 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation