Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Absolut bottle caps
Post Absolut bottle caps 
Fushu wrote:
I did not know it would look like that from the inside. But yes, that's the cap I'm referring to. And the exact same bottle.

Unscrew the cap and drink it  !!   You don't need tools !

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut bottle caps 
The cap just won't come off, that's why I've been at it with a knife for hours. The entire cap is casted as a single piece in aluminium. Even where it's supposed to be partially split from bottom part of the cap it's completely sealed.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Fushu wrote:
The cap just won't come off, that's why I've been at it with a knife for hours. The entire cap is casted as a single piece in aluminium. Even where it's supposed to be partially split from bottom part of the cap it's completely sealed.

Maybe defective ?     Never heard of this before.  It should just twist off easily.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Let's just say I've managed to twist hard enough to manage to dislocate one of my fingers and my hands are hot red from the pulling and tugging. I've tried unscrewing it with a towel as well as a wet piece of towel, but those yielded no results. However, it is leaking from under the security cap... it was designed to prevent that, isn't it?

Post Absolut bottle caps 
At first I imagined you trying to unscrew both pieces of the cap together, but I guess you tried twisting only the top part, right?

If so, I agree with Tony, sound defective, or its been screwed on very very tightly! Laughing

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Post Absolut bottle caps 
Just the top part, of course Razz Anyhow, in the case of the bottle being defect (It sounds silly saying it), any ways to open the bottle except from smashing it? I would like to have my bottle, and be able to drink from it too Wink

Edit; Well I'll be darned. Apparently hitting the top with a screwdriver repeatedly did the trick and it came off cleanly Neutral

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Fushu wrote:
Just the top part, of course Razz Anyhow, in the case of the bottle being defect (It sounds silly saying it), any ways to open the bottle except from smashing it? I would like to have my bottle, and be able to drink from it too Wink

Put on a pair of safety glasses , get a big hammer and smash the bottle to pieces.  Have the video camera rolling so we don't miss anything.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
You alcohol sadist! Alcohol should not be abused like that! Anyhow, once I'll get a camera I will properly introduce myself with the bottles that I do have of absolut.

Post Absolut bottle caps 
Will it blend?

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Post Absolut bottle caps 
the security caps that the grocery store have here are large black caps the width of the body of the bottle on the top with a tool needed to open, I assume that's what they are talking about.

but they wouldn't forget to remove it in my opinion, that's odd

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut bottle caps 
Josh wrote:
the security caps that the grocery store have here are large black caps the width of the body of the bottle on the top with a tool needed to open, I assume that's what they are talking about.

but they wouldn't forget to remove it in my opinion, that's odd

Exactly Josh, highly unlikely.  I also thought that he was referring to those, and not just a regular bottle cap.  Why would you ever need a screwdriver to remove a regular cap, and secondly, why in the world would you spend so much time trying to open the darn thing... sounds like he went through a lot of trouble.

Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut bottle caps 
Wow it's so nice to see a captain morgan bottle on this forum. it's my favorit drink together with coke!!!

weudll wrote:
Wow it's so nice to see a captain morgan bottle on this forum. it's my favorit drink together with coke!!!

Ha-ha... yeah, rum & coke is good stuff  Okay

Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut bottle caps 
j4man! wrote:
Will it blend?

I'm including a link so that our international members know what you're referring to  Cool

Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut bottle caps 
in case anyone else is iterested... NO security cap on 750mL black label in Mexico!  Chiviche gave me the info.
which is good, one less bottle for me to have to get Smile

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut bottle caps 

Reply to topic Page 4 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation