Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Absolut Cilantro | 2013 | Worldwide
Post Absolut Cilantro | 2013 | Worldwide 
Now officially announced !

Absolut Vodka has announced the debut of Absolut Cilantro, the newest innovation to join the Absolut flavor portfolio. Poised to capitalize on ever-expanding cocktail curiosity, Absolut Cilantro combines the distinctly aromatic essence of cilantro with the zesty notes of ripe, juicy lime.

“Savory ingredients and culinary cocktails are the top anticipated trends for 2013,” says Maxime Kouchnir, vice president – Vodkas, Pernod Ricard USA. “Absolut is the pioneer of the flavored vodka market and is passionately committed to the creation of exceptional cocktails. Absolut Cilantro is the latest example of how Absolut pushes creative boundaries and delivers relevant, on-trend innovation that will lead cocktail culture in an exciting new direction. The distinct taste and artistic design of Absolut Cilantro are sure to turn heads and inspire professional and at-home bartenders alike to craft a whole new level of inspired cocktails this summer.”

The bottle design for Absolut Cilantro incorporates vibrant splashes of color that bring to life the essence of fresh cilantro and zesty lime in an abstract way. "Our goal with the design," offers Adam Gold, Brand Manager - Absolut, Pernod Ricard USA, "is to conjure the distinct flavors of Absolut Cilantro in a beautiful bottle that creates appetite appeal and stand-out on back bars, shelves, and home bars.”

Like all Absolut Vodka Flavors, Absolut Cilantro is made with all natural flavors and no sugar added. Available in May 2013, Absolut Cilantro (40 percent ABV) will be offered in 50ml, 750ml and 1L sizes and will retail for a suggested price of $20.99/750ml.

source

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Okay Okay Okay already I wait this bottle!

Very nice, but the cilantro lime mixture is strange is that someone has already taste ?

Im glad they finally announced it officialy
So that means we can -finally- talk about it.

I really like the design of the bottle! Cant wait to taste it.... I canT imagine it's flavour!

Beautiful bottle!!

...But more to come very soon! Smile
like it.

Source: http://www.absolut.com/products/absolutcilantro

Visit poster’s website

Visit poster’s website
Cilantro will be on sale only in America or worldwide?

achtung2008 wrote:

Cilantro will be on sale only in America or worldwide?
Core edition, it'll hit many markets.

Visit poster’s website
ABSOLUT CILANTRO – THE NEW FLAVOUR FROM ABSOLUT VODKA TAKES INSPIRATION FROM LATIN AMERICAN KITCHENS

ABSOLUT VODKA introduces ABSOLUT CILANTRO, a contemporary new flavoured vodka alive with aromatic coriander and vibrant lime. Taking its inspiration from Latin American kitchens – where coriander’s lively, spicy zestiness has long been at the heart of cooking – ABSOLUT CILANTRO bursts onto the scene with a taste that’s smooth, fresh and unforgettable.

Perfect for parties and social events, ABSOLUT CILANTRO is the latest example of the Swedish vodka maker’s ability to push creative boundaries and deliver genuine innovations to mixology and cocktail culture. ABSOLUT CILANTRO will debut in bars and stores in the U.S. in May 2013.

“Like master chefs and mixologists, we at ABSOLUT love to break up the status quo and try new combinations. With ABSOLUT CILANTRO we went for something truly unique, taking inspiration from Latin American culture,” says Nodjame Fouad, Global Marketing Director at ABSOLUT. “There is a lot of current interest in the intersection of herbs and mixed drinks, and we have long found coriander especially intriguing. Combined with lime it becomes something unforgettable.”

Brilliant green, spicy, full of zest and life, coriander zings the palate. Along with fresh sliced lime, coriander has long been at the heart of the kitchens in Latin America, where its unmistakable flavour and aroma capture the rhythm, passion and vivacity of life. ABSOLUT CILANTRO is fresh, smooth and naturally sweet. The distinctively aromatic coriander combines with notes of ripe, juicy lime, and finishes with a subtle hint of herbaceous spice.

“Made from all natural flavours with no added sugar, ABSOLUT CILANTRO is versatile and easy to mix. It’s the perfect match for summer socializing at bars, clubs, and parties,” says Nodjame Fouad.

Source: http://www.presskontakt.se/pressreleaser/visa/pressrelease/598047/absolut-c…

Visit poster’s website
Well as there is in the text it will be likely only in America

achtung2008 wrote:
Well as there is in the text it will be likely only in America

I wrote USA as it's only available there as of now Smile

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Well I as read everywhere while there will be in America well it as well as Hibiskus are told by her now everywhere is well in its Germany not where you won't buy

I really like this bottle, simple but looks really nice.
Can't wait to have it in hands.
Would be nice to know how it taste it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32

Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation