Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
seb's Wanted and Trading list
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
I can help u with Ruby red 700ml and the Boston Okay


_________________
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Update May 7th - 1st page!


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Update May 9th - 1st page!

Giftpack available:



_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Seb ... please do not put prices for you new items on the forum.  Use p/m only.
Thank you


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
tonycor wrote:
Seb ... please do not put prices for you new items on the forum.  Use p/m only. Thank you




Sorry Tony, I thought it is okay because it's the official store price. But I will certainly keep that in mind. Wink


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
seb08 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Seb ... please do not put prices for you new items on the forum.  Use p/m only. Thank you

Sorry Tony, I thought it is okay because it's the official store price. But I will certainly keep that in mind. Wink

Its ok Seb ... you can always put the store cost of a bottle on the forum .
But when you sell a bottle here for store price  , a higher price or any price - it must be done by p/m.
So you can say that the store cost of a bottle is $20 , but just don't say on the forum that you will sell it for $20 ...  just say that in a p/m.
Thanks again


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
tonycor wrote:
seb08 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Seb ... please do not put prices for you new items on the forum.  Use p/m only. Thank you


Sorry Tony, I thought it is okay because it's the official store price. But I will certainly keep that in mind. Wink

Its ok Seb ... you can always put the store cost of a bottle on the forum .
But when you sell a bottle here for store price  , a higher price or any price - it must be done by p/m.
So you can say that the store cost of a bottle is $20 , but just don't say on the forum that you will sell it for $20 ...  just say that in a p/m.
Thanks again

That's fine with me, Tony! By the way: don't forget our little deal... Mr. Green Okay


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
when you say rock edition" you mean the sizes like 1L, 750mi ,700ml or the rock flavor?


_________________
I have 42 Positive Feedback from AbsolutRegis Member, Thanks my friends ! Smile
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Michali wrote:
when you say rock edition" you mean the sizes like 1L, 750mi ,700ml or the rock flavor?



Rock Flavors (Raspberri, Pears, Apeach & Blue).


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
these summers are not avaiable in hamburg at the moment ;//


_________________
MANY RARES FOR SALE
MSN
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
trreeep wrote:
these summers are not avaiable in hamburg at the moment ;//



Watch out at either REWE or Toom. They replace the usual bottles so the stores might put them in the shelves when they sold the normal bottles first...


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Update January 12th - 1st page!

Now available:

Apeach Shaker
Boston with Tag
Brooklyn with Tag

...
and many more


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Update January 23th - 1st page

Now available:

Watkins 1l
Apeach Shaker
Boston with Tag
Brooklyn with Tag

...
and many more


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Looking for a display rack or/and bottle glorifier!


_________________
Reply with quote
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 
Attention: I'm desperately looking for a Rock Pears. Please contact me if you have it!

Okay


_________________
Post seb's Wanted and Trading list 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 4 of 5
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation