Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 7 of 7
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Absolut Amber | 2013
Post Absolut Amber | 2013 

ABSOLUT AMBER

As always, You can find others pics on my website: HERE

kingvictory

is the bottle still available at some US airports?

I understand that Amber is currently out of stock at JFK. Does anybody know if Absolut Amber is still available for sale at Miami? Sad

Amber is still available in Miami. Last monday I was there and they had around 30 to 40 bottles in all 4 dutyfree stores located at terminal H and J. I can't say about the other dutyfree stores.

Visit poster’s website MSN
I tried this unique bottle yesterday! I bought several for trades and decided to give one to my father for his birthday. It's f*cking amazing! Great scent and taste. Fell in love with it men, really recommend it!

The only thing I'd criticize to the bottle, is the design crime that Absolut designers have commited. EVERY bottle has a milimetrical dephasing, on the print, but I'm convinced they error is not coming from the machine that prints the bottles, but from designers. If you do design, I'm sure that if you try this with a set of threads and rulers, you will definitely see the gap between the middle of the bottle, and the middle of the tree for instance. You'll even notice text is more drawn to the right, and that the Amber "A" (the one with the tree), is never cut on the top point. We can agree to disagree, but I'm sure there's something with the bottle that doesn't make it perfecta.

Anyways, taste is heaven. And disregarding design errors, the bottle is one of the prettiest out there.

Kind regards!

My collection
Wanted & Trading List
Visit poster’s website
Simon wrote:
as i tried it in Stockholm as well i would say it taste a bit like whiskey

Is actually mire like a rum the real mixer for this is coke

does anyone have the bag and coaster ? maybe also for trade ?

can someone post pictures of the items ... but really good ones Wink

Reply to topic Page 7 of 7
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation