Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 7
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >
Absolut Vodka - flavour redesign
Post Absolut Vodka - flavour redesign 
Take a look a the new design for the flavored editions... I think they look awesome, terrific job from TAC Okay

Following members like this message:
J4man! (11/08/13)
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Absolut Flavours undergoes brand update with new designs to roll out from this month

Pernod Ricard’s Absolut has unveiled a new look for its flavoured vodka range, rolling out across the UK this month (August 2013) with Absolut Pears and Absolut Raspberri the first to market, other flavours will follow throughout 2013 and 2014. 

The aim of the redesign was to “give our customers distinct designs that are unlike anything one has ever seen,” according to Absolut global design director, Anna Kamjou. 

Kamjou added: “The standard thinking says a fruit-flavoured vodka requires fruit imagery. We wanted to break that convention. We asked our design team to reach into the symbolism and myths tied to the ingredients to find each flavour’s core essence - and then amplify that essence through art…. Absolut has long challenged conventions through creativity. This across-the-board redesign is another example of the brand’s originality and boldness.” 

For the new look designers interpreted each flavour’s essence and then worked to elevate these impressions artistically into something premium, contemporary and progressive. 

Adam Boita, marketing controller for Pernod Ricard, commented: “This is an exciting time for Absolut. While most flavoured vodkas look more or less the same, we are bringing a full range of innovative designs to market. Artistic, modern and unlike anything else around, we believe they will reinforce our position as creative leader and have unique stand out on shelf or on back bar displays.”

Source: http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/08/09/absolut-flavours-undergoes-brand-update-new-designs-roll-out-month

Visit poster’s website
Do you think that we should also include the Classics in this topic since it seems they will run alongside these other new designs?

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
From the group shot (black background) I instantly loved the Grape, Wild Tea and Vanilia designs, not so keen on the rest, but seeing the new photos of the bottles from other angles and in situation they are definitely growing on me

Overall a thumbs up from me Okay

Skype MSN
J4man! wrote:
From the group shot (black background) I instantly loved the Grape, Wild Tea and Vanilia designs, not so keen on the rest, but seeing the new photos of the bottles from other angles and in situation they are definitely growing on me

Overall a thumbs up from me Okay

Yeah, good idea to include the new Classics... it's part of the design overhaul. 

I think it's nice to see a more consolidated and consistent design element across the line. They'll look great on store shelves, much different from what the competition is doing right now.

Visit poster’s website

Last edited by J-E-S-P-E-R on Sun 15 Mar - 20:50 (2015); edited 1 time in total

Visit poster’s website
I love that Grape bottle! Great colours Cool

Interestingly 'Grapevine' was one of my least favourite designs Laughing

Are to assume that the flavours haven't changed despite the simplified names, or have the extras been dropped? rubchin

Skype MSN
Another question that springs to mind, what about Hibiskus ? Didn't it make the cut? rubchin

I guess Cilantro is a fairly new design anyway and in a similar style to these anyway.

Skype MSN
looks awesome Okay

Visit poster’s website MSN
fantastic!

Wanted | Trade | My Collection
Visit poster’s website Skype MSN

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Didn't like the new designs at first but they are growing on me, now I have seen more pics. Can't wait to see them on the shelves.

Absolut Vodka Collectors

Absolut Vodka Collectors

Absolut Vodka Collectors

Reply to topic Page 1 of 7
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation