Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 494
Goto page: 1, 2, 3492, 493, 494  >
INSIDER TIPS FOR ABSOLUT REGIS MEMBERS
Post INSIDER TIPS FOR ABSOLUT REGIS MEMBERS 
This thread will give notice  , or sometimes advance notice of Absolut items that we think might be good buys on ebay or other sites.   
I will start ...

I think that this is a good buy for any European looking for a C' n' C' bottle.    Its not good for Americans because the shipping is a ripoff and the seller is charging twice what it actually costs to send.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Absolut-Vodka-700ml-Limited-Edition-CNC-Ennio-Capasa_W0…

I think that  $90usd is a good buy on this bottle.    My opinion only

Last edited by tonycor on Mon 5 Jan - 19:05 (2009); edited 1 time in total

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

This is a rare item and a real deal in my opinion.
Absolut DKNY gloves still attached to the card with the original magazine from 1994.
A great bargain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Absolut-collectible-NY-magazine-w-gloves-Dec-5-1994_W0Q…

Thx for your tip bout the CnC..the price is definitly ok..but he's trying to make money with the shipping costs.
30€ from Italy to Germany is too high...i would buy the bottle but...

I got my CNC from the same seler but first he offerd it f0r 90 euro with 20 euro shipping and i got it for 65 with 20 euro shipping. He delivered in 14 days.

Zaisow wrote:
I got my CNC from the same seler but first he offerd it f0r 90 euro with 20 euro shipping and i got it for 65 with 20 euro shipping. He delivered in 14 days.

Thats a good buy for you.  I still think that a CnC is worth 90usd.

The ebay market was verycrazy in past. Some CNC was sell arround 70 euro incl shipping

Too bad the C'N'C is gone Crying or Very sad
I think I would have bought it, but I'll wait for the next one

Yes  ... I just saw that.  That means somebody else agreed with me and thought the bottle was a good buy.
Did somebody from the forum buy it  ????

The DKNY gloves are still a good buy also.

tonycor wrote:
Yes  ... I just saw that.  That means somebody else agreed with me and thought the bottle was a good buy.
Did somebody from the forum buy it  ????

me Wink Cool

gonzo wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Yes  ... I just saw that.  That means somebody else agreed with me and thought the bottle was a good buy. Did somebody from the forum buy it  ????

me Wink Cool

Good job Gonzo  !!!!!!!!!!!!  

I am happy that you got a good deal on this bottle . 

tonycor wrote:
This is a rare item and a real deal in my opinion. Absolut DKNY gloves still attached to the card with the original magazine from 1994.
A great bargain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Absolut-collectible-NY-magazine-w-gloves-Dec-5-1994_W0Q…

SOLD  !!!!!
 I was contacted by a Regis member and asked if I could purchase these for him because the seller didn't offer international shipping.
So I just purchased them and will send them onward to Europe for this collector.

Would the collector who purchased this item like to identify themselve ? 

ps ...   I  posted 2 items from ebay that I though was a good buy and both items sold in less than 24 hours to forum members.
I'm glad that I could help.

And yet again ...... another benefit of being an AbsolutRegis member  !!!!

Thanks alot tony for your help on this item.

It was me who tony helped. I think its a pretty rare item even when it doesn't have too much to do with bottles or drinking, but for this price it's really a good buy in my mind.

i watched the item already since 2 days but it wasn't sold so i asked tony if he yould help. it was very very nice from him to help me. i love this place more and more. Very friendly guys
here. i think all works like it should work!

weudll wrote:

It was me who tony helped. I think its a pretty rare item even when it doesn't have too much to do with bottles or drinking, but for this price it's really a good buy in my mind.

i watched the item already since 2 days but it wasn't sold so i asked tony if he yould help. it was very very nice from him to help me. i love this place more and more. Very friendly guys

Weudll congratulation for an excelent purchase!!! clap
 That's a very rare spectacular Absolut ad with the Gloves. Very hard to find. I have been looking for it for years to add it to my Absolut ads collection. If only I had seen Tony's post an hour earlier Sad
 Tony excellent idea about this topic. Please let us know about more great bargains. And keep your eyes open about another Absolut Warmth ad + DKNY gloves. Okay

*Freestyle
*China
*4th Chrome
*Gaultier
*Absolut Crisp Cut
I wanted to buy this bottle but his shipping price pretty crazy and he didnt want to send it to israel :\

themishadji wrote:
weudll wrote:

Weudll congratulation for an excelent purchase!!! clap
 That's a very rare spectacular Absolut ad with the Gloves. Very hard to find. I have been looking for it for years to add it to my Absolut ads collection. If only I had seen Tony's post an hour earlier Sad
 Tony excellent idea about this topic. Please let us know about more great bargains. And keep your eyes open about another Absolut Warmth ad + DKNY gloves. Okay

Themis ... I have a sealed "Absolut Warmth" on ebay .

Contact me if you are interested in this item or for a trade.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=23031796589…

Reply to topic Page 1 of 494
Goto page: 1, 2, 3492, 493, 494  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation