Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 11 of 12
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 10, 11, 12  >
Absolut 200ml
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
ocsi wrote:
T-Man101 wrote:
...and also you can find 750ml RED Label in amost EVERY Store in NYC...and 200ml 100 bottles are easy to get... AND yes Tonyboy i did ship out a lot of them with the USPS... Okay Mr. Green Cool


))green2))smiley ))green2))smiley  Toaster i've thought the 200ml Absolut 100bottles were discounted(well thats what someone told us from NY)  Rolling Eyes probably thats why its available WORLDWIDE as part of a fashion pack   Mr. Green



And Arnie ...  I said that 200ml Black were no longer available and that they could not be ordered from the distributor.   This information came directly from my Pernod guy.As as of right this second ... that information is 100% true.  In my area , you cannot order 200ml Black from the Absolut distributor.
Every other 200ml bottle is easily available here in New York.  

Surely we know that there are alot of liquor stores in New York and we also know that Red Label has been discontinued .
So it is likely that the stores you are buying from have some old stock remaining and maybe that is also the same with the 200ml Black ?


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
tonycor wrote:
ocsi wrote:
))green2))smiley ))green2))smiley  Toaster i've thought the 200ml Absolut 100bottles were discounted(well thats what someone told us from NY)  probably thats why its available WORLDWIDE as part of a fashion pack

And Arnie ...  I said that 200ml Black were no longer available and that they could not be ordered from the distributor.   This information came directly from my Pernod guy.As as of right this second ... that information is 100% true.  In my area , you cannot order 200ml Black from the Absolut distributor.

Every other 200ml bottle is easily available here in New York. 

Here is what you said http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t358-ABSOLUT-200ml.htm?start=120 
200 Black is no longer available in the US that is not true as almost all the liquor stores carry them and also all the duty free shops where the fashion pack is available  Okay


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
ocsi wrote:
tonycor wrote:
And Arnie ...  I said that 200ml Black were no longer available and that they could not be ordered from the distributor.   This information came directly from my Pernod guy.As as of right this second ... that information is 100% true.  In my area , you cannot order 200ml Black from the Absolut distributor. Every other 200ml bottle is easily available here in New York.

Here is what you said http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t358-ABSOLUT-200ml.htm?start=120 200 Black is no longer available in the US that is not true as almost all the liquor stores carry them and also all the duty free shops where the fashion pack is available  Okay

You left out part of the original statement Arnie so here it is in full:
 Here is exactly what I said and I said it exactly the way my Pernod contact told me.     

"200ml Black is no longer available in the U.S.    Maybe Absolut still produces it for other countries".


Yes I have seen Absolut 200ml in  shops and I know that they are in the Fashion packs also.  
Maybe we can get some clarification directly from Ahus and confirm if the bottle is still being produced , is going to be discontinued or are they using old stock to deplete the inventory ?

I do not know the answer and maybe the information that was given to me is incorrect ... or maybe it is correct.   


But as of right this minute in my area of New York ,  200ml Black 100 proof is not available to be ordered from the Absolut distributor. And it has not been available.  This is 100% fact.
So because it is still on store shelves like 750ml Red label does not mean that it is still available for purchase from any U.S. distributor.
Its like saying that because I saw New Orleans bottles in the store they must still be produced.   Because they are still on the shelves does not mean that they are currently in production and does not mean that any store can order them. 

I have a current Absolut distributor book and can tell you factually that the 200ml Black has not been in the book for a long time.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
tonycor wrote:
You left out part of the original statement Arnie so here it is in full:

 Here is exactly what I said and I said it exactly the way my Pernod contact told me.     

"200ml Black is no longer available in the U.S.    Maybe Absolut still produces it for other countries".



Yes I have seen Absolut 200ml in  shops and I know that they are in the Fashion packs also.  
Maybe we can get some clarification directly from Ahus and confirm if the bottle is still being produced , is going to be discontinued or are they using old stock to deplete the inventory ?

I do not know the answer and maybe the information that was given to me is incorrect ... or maybe it is correct.   


But as of right this minute in my area of New York ,  200ml Black 100 proof is not available to be ordered from the Absolut distributor. And it has not been available.  This is 100% fact.
So because it is still on store shelves like 750ml Red label does not mean that it is still available for purchase from any U.S. distributor.
Its like saying that because I saw New Orleans bottles in the store they must still be produced.   Because they are still on the shelves does not mean that they are currently in production
and does not mean that any store can order them. 


Tony to me if you say that the bottle is no longer available in the Us means you can't get them and can't buy them...but These are widely available in the Us liquor stores,Airports etc..If we want to be correct  than the 200ml 100 black bottle no longer can be ordered from Pernod Ricard but its still available in the US Okay


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
ocsi wrote:
tonycor wrote:
You left out part of the original statement Arnie so here it is in full:
 Here is exactly what I said and I said it exactly the way my Pernod contact told me.     

"200ml Black is no longer available in the U.S.    Maybe Absolut still produces it for other countries".



Yes I have seen Absolut 200ml in  shops and I know that they are in the Fashion packs also.  
Maybe we can get some clarification directly from Ahus and confirm if the bottle is still being produced , is going to be discontinued or are they using old stock to deplete the inventory ?

I do not know the answer and maybe the information that was given to me is incorrect ... or maybe it is correct.   


But as of right this minute in my area of New York ,  200ml Black 100 proof is not available to be ordered from the Absolut distributor. And it has not been available.  This is 100% fact.
So because it is still on store shelves like 750ml Red label does not mean that it is still available for purchase from any U.S. distributor.
Its like saying that because I saw New Orleans bottles in the store they must still be produced.   Because they are still on the shelves does not mean that they are currently in production
and does not mean that any store can order them. 

Tony to me if you say that the bottle is no longer available in the Us means you can't get them and can't buy them...but These are widely available in the Us liquor stores,Airports etc..If we want to be correct  than the 200ml 100 black bottle no longer can be ordered from Pernod Ricard but its still available in the US Okay



Arnie, when I say no longer available-  I mean it is no longer available to order from the distributor.
In my area , you can no longer order 200ml Black from the Absolut distributor.

Certainly its possible to find them in liquor stores and duty free shops. 
Britto bottles are also no longer available to order from Pernod and those can still be found if you get lucky.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
Tony but 99% of collectors here never get the bottles from the distributor  Rolling Eyes  

Most of the people and collectors just get them from liquor stores, airports, supermarkets etc... So to me saying that is no longer available in the US is misleading ...If you said it like now - I mean it is no longer available to order from the distributor. It would have been a different matter.. Okay


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
ocsi wrote:
Tony but 99% of collectors here never get the bottles from the distributor  Rolling Eyes  

Most of the people and collectors just get them from liquor stores, airports, supermarkets etc... So to me saying that is no longer available in the US is misleading ...If you said it like now - I mean it is no longer available to order from the distributor.it would have been a different matter.. Okay



Arnie, in New York State all Absolut bottles sold in liquor stores come through a distributor. 
Maybe its different in other countries but here it is law that all product must come from the distributor.

And certainly I would never imply that every liquor store in the United States has sold out of every single bottle of 200ml Black label bottles.
In a country with 1000's and 1000's of liquor stores it would be impossible to say that nobody has this bottle.

OK, and here for one last clarification:

When I say no longer available - I mean it is no longer available to order from the distributor...  but could still be available in stores or dury free shops  Okay


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
tonycor wrote:
ocsi wrote:
Tony but 99% of collectors here never get the bottles from the distributor  Rolling Eyes  

Most of the people and collectors just get them from liquor stores, airports, supermarkets etc... So to me saying that is no longer available in the US is misleading ...If you said it like now - I mean it is no longer available to order from the distributor. It would have been a different matter.. Okay

Arnie, in New York State all Absolut bottles sold in liquor stores come through a distributor. 
Maybe its different in other countries but here it is law that all product must come from the distributor.

And certainly I would never imply that every liquor store in the United States has sold out of every single bottle of 200ml Black label bottles.
In a country with 1000's and 1000's of liquor stores it would be impossible to say that nobody has this bottle.

OK , and here for one last clarification:

When I say no longer available-  I mean it is no longer available to order from the distributor...  but could still be available in stores or duty free shops  Okay

Crystal clear now  Okay


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
T-Man101 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
ocsi wrote:
T-Man101 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
The new style 1.75L  Blue is available in almost every store in New York.   I have not seen the new style 1.75 in flavors yet.

....but i did and also the Brooklyn is available is every Store in NYC....

))green2))smiley  Of course it is Toaster  Laughing

Yes , and there are Britto 750ml bottles in every corner store   Okay

...and also you can find 750ml RED Label in almost EVERY Store in NYC...and 200ml 100 bottles are easy to get...
AND yes Tonyboy I did ship out a lot of them with the USPS... Okay Mr. Green Cool

You copywrite me Mr. Green Mr. Green
But I dint find any red 750ml Sad  
But I shipped more than 6 boxes of 30lb each Very Happy ...did you send more???


_________________
POSITIVE FEEDBACK 180
MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
Fashion pack is here!




_________________
ABSALUT.COM | MY ABSOLUT COLLECTION
WANTED + TRADE LIST
ABSOLUT VODKA PORTUGAL

ROCK 7L + CANARINHA 1L + SNOW ARGENTINIAN FOR TRADE
MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
Great add!


_________________
I'm looking for Absolut c'n'c and german Chromes!

Positive feedback: #14
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 



_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 



_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
Arnie, I'm a fan of your bottle pyramids Cool

Are you planning on making a 7L pyramid ? Laughing


_________________
My wanted/trading list
My collection


Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 200ml 
samy060 wrote:
Arnie, I'm a fan of your bottle pyramids Cool

Are you planning on making a 7L pyramid ? Laughing

Thanks Samy  Embarassed
Ok i will build a pyramid out of 7liter bottles i am just waiting for some and when i get it i'll do it  Laughing


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Post Absolut 200ml 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 11 of 12
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 10, 11, 12  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation