Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
2nd INTERNATIONAL ABSOLUT COLLECTORS MEET - AHUS 2014
Post 2nd INTERNATIONAL ABSOLUT COLLECTORS MEET - AHUS 2014 
For the first time ever, TAC has decided to open up Sweden's most famous export, and it's pride and joy. The 2014 ABSOLUT COLLECTORS International Meet shall be held at the birthplace of ABSOLUT VODKA, in Ahus.

The concept of this year's meet will also be incredibly exclusive. Traditionally reserved for it's ambassadors and the world's top bartenders, Ahus 2014 will also be first time that TAC will bring ABSOLUT AKADEMI to a realm outside of the bartending world. Ahus 2014 will not only be an international gathering of the world's most fervent collectors, but will also host the first ever ABSOLUT COLLECTORS AKADEMI. 

2014 will be the final annual meet organized by TAC, as the next International Meet will be a bi-annual affair, to be held in 2016. 

DATES:

This will be a 3 days and 2 nights meet, to be held on the 27th, 28th & 29th August 2014.

ALLOCATED SLOTS:

100 collectors, on a first come and first serve basis, will be allocated slots for this collectors' meet. I have tried to push for 150 - 200 slots, but TAC remains very firm on this number as they wish to execute the best possible experience for us, and 100 people are the best that they can accomodate us with. 

First 100 to register for this event will be keyed into my Google Document. Entries close on the 7th Feb, 2300hrs, GMT+8. 

PLUS ONES:

Plus ones are allowed, as TAC knows that some of us would like to bring our spouses and treat this meet as a summer holiday. I will release the Google Document after the 7th Feb, and you can key in your Plus One's details in after. 

EXTRA NOTES:

Please do note that you SHOULD REGISTER a solid interest only if you can COMMIT to this event. Please do not deprive your fellow collectors of a potential slot by selecting "Going", only to drop out later. 

All indicated interests outside the allocated 100 will be placed on a waiting list, to be slotted into the final 100 list only if someone drops out.

Should you indicate that you will be going, and reserve a spot on the 100 list, and yet not be able to attend the meet later, or simply not turn up at all without any prior information, I will submit your name to TAC for their discretion. This MIGHT affect your chances of attending the 2016 meet. However, if it is a genuine reason for not being able to attend, I am sure that TAC will totally understand. 

GETTING THERE:

NEAREST AIRPORTS:
1) Copenhagen Airport, Denmark
2) Malmo Airport, Sweden
3) Kristenstad Airport, Sweden

ACCOMODATION:

TAC will revert a list of hotels for us. I will update soonest. 

ITINERARY:

To be confirmed by TAC. But expect a blast Smile

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

I too would go but my English almost what  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I will start learning soon) because I want all of you will take away as some can me know мо my collection I try!

I´ll be there ))woo))smiley

Me too!  Okay

I read on Facebook that the 100 slots are already taken... Comparing the lists of attendees in 2013 with 2014, 43 slots were taken by people that were at the collector's meeting in 2013, only going by real names (not Facebook names), so there are probably more than 43.
I understand it's on a first come first serve basis but it would be nice if TAC could give the same experience to some other/different collectors as well. Until today, I wasn't aware there was another collector's meeting so I probably missed out on this one.

Is there a way to be advised when the registrations for 2016 are open? Is there a mailing list at TAC?
In any case, I already register for 2016 (first come, first serve?) ;-)

Greetz,
Luc.

My Wanted List!
I missed out the release of the meeting by 30 minutes and then all 100 slots were already full. But a few days later I did get an offer to join on a +1 slot. So meeting 2014 here I come Smile

Collecting unopened, sealed bottles of Absolut Vodka.
Feel free to contact me if you thing you have suff that
I should have in my collection Smile
Cool!

Do these take place each year? Is it possible to get a ticket for next years?

It don't take place each year.
The next one will be in 2016.
And reservations are not open for 2016. Stay tuned!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation