Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut Soy capaz de | 2014 | Colombia | approx 1000 copies
Post Absolut Soy capaz de | 2014 | Colombia | approx 1000 copies 
A limited Edition from Colombia...white foil, sec. Cap

Positive Feedback: more&more...i no longer count them buddys..:-) THX for all PF´s
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

The information of 1000 copies is not really confirmed !!!! Someone from Colombia just told that some else told him about this number.

I was told by someone from PR Colombia that this is not released yet, some stores put them for sale in advance. That's the reason for the difficulty to find.

Visit poster’s website MSN
Ninnghizhidda wrote:
The information of 1000 copies is not really confirmed !!!! Someone from Colombia just told that some else told him about this number.

I was told by someone from PR Colombia that this is not released yet, some stores put them for sale in advance. That's the reason for the difficulty to find.

I know Bro, thats why i wrote "approx" 1000 Copies...we already dont know it...my Source From Pernod Ricard told me 2500 copies...lets wait and correcting it then, when we have the correct number .:-)

BTW.....its much nicer in Real, as it Looks like..;-)

Positive Feedback: more&more...i no longer count them buddys..:-) THX for all PF´s
And when date knows exits or while who precisely nothing the vooyena? Shocked

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation