Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Greetings from Orlando... again
Post Greetings from Orlando... again 
Hey everyone,

Just re-joining the community. I found out about this awesome site back in 2010/2011, and since I had already started collecting previous to joining I thought this fit right into my hobby. I mostly collect city series or limited edition bottles that are available in duty free shops. Had a turn for the worse in 2012 and lost my job and really stopped careing about extra activities like this... But after a year off I got a job in 2013, I'm back on my feet, and I'm going to get started again. I've missed SEVERAL releases, so I'll be trying to catch up via ebay at the moment.

I'm in the US so city series are pretty easy for me to get, especially right now with me being in florida, Miami is everywhere lol. If there's anything I can help with for trades purposes let me know, as of now my collection is of all U.S. cities 750 ML, LGBT Absolut, and Watkins & Tropics.

Cheers!

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Hey everyone,

Just re-joining the community. I found out about this awesome site back in 2010/2011, and since I had already started collecting previous to joining I thought this fit right into my hobby. I mostly collect city series or limited edition bottles that are available in duty free shops. Had a turn for the worse in 2012 and lost my job and really stopped careing about extra activities like this... But after a year off I got a job in 2013, I'm back on my feet, and I'm going to get started again. I've missed SEVERAL releases, so I'll be trying to catch up via ebay at the moment.

I'm in the US so city series are pretty easy for me to get, especially right now with me being in florida, Miami is everywhere lol. If there's anything I can help with for trades purposes let me know, as of now my collection is of all U.S. cities 750 ML, LGBT Absolut, and Watkins & Tropics. I'm not mostly looking for City series of international destinations aka london/india/etc etc

Cheers

Welcome and greetings from Germany Cool

AIM
Hello and    
    from Germany-Russia 

Hi, welcome from Corsica!
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here  Okay

smilwelcome

smilwelcome

Visit poster’s website
Hello and welcome from the UK  Okay

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation