Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Originalfives's Wanted & Trading List
Post Originalfives's Wanted & Trading List 
Hi, 

I'm looking for empty limited and special bottles in 750ml. Here in Canada you are not allowed to receive liquor bottles that's seal with alcohol. I am fine with empty bottles. My girlfriend has been collecting and can't stop talking about wanting this and that bottle that it's driving me crazy cause she talks about it all the time lol. Ive purchasd her a few bottles but it's only a few. She has gotten quite a collection but needs certain bottles.

Looking for:

750ml no label
750ml illusion (if they have one in that size?)
750ml Zeng fan hi for Joyce
750ml red label

There is more but feel free to let me know what you have and price and I'll see if she has it or not.

Also looking for:

7 liter illusion prefer or if you have any other 7 liter bottles for sale. Let me know thanks

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation