Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Official sizes of Absolut bottles
Post Official sizes of Absolut bottles 
Still missing my 1.5 liter bottle.
Also, where is the 350ml available? That should be Europe only?

Visit poster’s website Skype AIM MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Absolut Splash wrote:
Still missing my 1.5 liter bottle. Also, where is the 350ml available? That should be Europe only?

350ml is a European size. I bought mine in Paris.

tonycor wrote:
Absolut Splash wrote:
Still missing my 1.5 liter bottle. Also, where is the 350ml available? That should be Europe only?

In what store?

In Sweden, we only have 350ml regular blue in the liquor stores, no other flavors.. :/

i've never seen a 350ml in any store here in germany  Neutral  pretty bad situation...

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Julien94 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Absolut Splash wrote:

In what store?

Julien  ... I don't remember.  It was a small shop that I also got some 700ml shakers in.  It was not carefour , Monoprix or that other Nicoli stores.

tonycor wrote:

Julien  ... I don't remember.  It was a small shop that I also got some 700ml shakers in.  It was not carefour , Monoprix or that other Nicoli stores.

Like a supermarket or only alcohol shop?
Don't also remember the district where it was?

Is there any 350ml blue available in London? British collectors, report in!

Too bad I lost France and Germany connections this year.

Absolut Splash wrote:
Loliroy wrote:

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Loliroy wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Loliroy wrote:
Where can I find Citron 1,75ml

They're pretty common here in the US.  For instance, BevMo! sells it for $27.99.  It's a heavy bottle... the shipping cost will be high!

I'm going to USA in August...Do you know if they sell on Duty Free Jesper?

I don't think so... bottles in duty free are usually 1L or less... remember our earlier discussion on import regulations?

Yes, I remember now!!! I asked you because here in Brazil you can find 1,75 L on DFS

I've spent april on Brasil, and I remember seeing both the Citron and the Raspberri, along with the blue, on the DFS Garulhos, now, last time I've seen before that, they didn't had neither. I thing Brasif is really unstable about what they sell besides the regular stuff.

I passed throught Brasif stores on december and they were out of stock of many goods, not only vodka... Too bad, but you can make a reservation on the website and always work with me.

MSN
Loliroy wrote:

Absolut Splash wrote:
Loliroy wrote:

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Loliroy wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Loliroy wrote:
Where can I find Citron 1,75ml

They're pretty common here in the US.  For instance, BevMo! sells it for $27.99.  It's a heavy bottle... the shipping cost will be high!

I'm going to USA in August...Do you know if they sell on Duty Free Jesper?

I don't think so... bottles in duty free are usually 1L or less... remember our earlier discussion on import regulations?

Yes, I remember now!!! I asked you because here in Brazil you can find 1,75 L on DFS

I've spent april on Brasil, and I remember seeing both the Citron and the Raspberri, along with the blue, on the DFS Garulhos, now, last time I've seen before that, they didn't had neither. I thing Brasif is really unstable about what they sell besides the regular stuff.

I passed throught Brasif stores on december and they were out of stock of many goods, not only vodka... Too bad, but you can make a reservation on the website and always work with me.
I've tried reservation once, and it was not exact what I expected. They had the Snow Flake on the website, and when I got to pick it up it was the Bling Bling. The website picture was not up to date, the info was just "Absolut Vodka Special Pack" or something like that.
But yes, I guess it is worth to try that.

Julien94 wrote:
tonycor wrote:

Like a supermarket or only alcohol shop?
Don't also remember the district where it was?

Julien ...  it was just a small distance away from the Champs Elysees.  We didn't have a car so we walked many miles that day.  We went to Notre Dame , the Lovre then to the Eiffel Tower so all I can remember is that its in that area.
Sorry I can't help more.

tonycor wrote:

Julien ...  it was just a small distance away from the Champs Elysees.  We didn't have a car so we walked many miles that day.  We went to Notre Dame , the Lovre then to the Eiffel Tower so all I can remember is that its in that area.
Sorry I can't help more.

Anyway, a car in Paris isn't a good way to move Mr. Green .
Thank you, it's already a good start to search for it, furthermore, I'm going in taht area today, maybe I'll have time to look for it...

Julien94 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Sorry I can't help more.

Thank you, it's already a good start to search for it, furthermore, I'm going in taht area today, maybe I'll have time to look for it...

The 350ml size bottles were behind the counter and the Shakers were on the very top shelf that needed a chair to stand on to reach them.

tonycor wrote:

Julien94 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Sorry I can't help more.

The 350ml size bottles were behind the counter and the Shakers were on the very top shelf that needed a chair to stand on to reach them.
Maybe in some kind of a little grocery, held by a single man?

Julien94 wrote:
tonycor wrote:

Julien94 wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Julien ...  it was just a small distance away from the Champs Elysees.  We didn't have a car so we walked many miles that day.  We went to Notre Dame , the Lovre then to the Eiffel Tower so all I can remember is that its in that area. Sorry I can't help more.

Anyway, a car in Paris isn't a good way to move Mr. Green . Thank you, it's already a good start to search for it, furthermore, I'm going in taht area today, maybe I'll have time to look for it...

Maybe in some kind of a little grocery, held by a single man?

Yes , it was one man in the store.  He was an older gentleman.  The shop was small  (narrow but long to the back) .
I asked my girlfriend to remember more details for me but she is terrible and couldn't help one bit.
All she said was  "you dragged me into 50 shops , how am I supposed to remember where you got it".

Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation