Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hello, my name is Courtney :)
Post Hello, my name is Courtney :) 
Hello everybody, my name is Courtney.

I am 24 years of age and live in the UK. I started collecting vodka when I started to travel to many different countries. Back then I did not know that my love for collecting vodka would grow and grow.

My favorite vodka is Absolut! There are just so many different bottles to collect, and I am not doing too badly so far.

Besides Absolut, I also collect many other brands of vodka (too many to name). I also, along my travels have collected whiskey and tequila.

My collection is growing month by month and I am running out of room lol!

I am a dedicated vodka collector and hope to turn this into a full-time hobby/occupation. I would love to gain some information on how to attend collectors meetings and how to further my passion for vodka collecting. Also, tips on countries to visit to get new vodkas would be brilliant.

So hope you all can help me on my journey in collecting more vodkas and hopefully I can achieve a great collection in many years to come.

Feel free to leave me a message or comment.

Thanks, 

Courtney. Very Happy ))thanks))smiley

Dedicated Vodka Collector
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Hello and welcome (also) from the UK Smile

Hi and Welcome from Sweden!  Okay

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation