Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Another Swede...
Post Another Swede... 
I recently fund this marvelous forum. What an inspiration! Thanks to all contributors!
I had a nice life and thought I had a complete blue series until I saw Jespers complete collection  Shocked ... so that was a wakeup call! So now I´m hunting for 5 bottles that I´m missing.
I have been a passive collector for maybe 20+ years and bought nice bottles when I stumbled over them, and in the later years I also start buying empty bottles I like (and missing).

When reading Jespers nice post about the Sundsvall Vodka I suddenly realized where my addiction began...
In my work I visited the V&S fabric in Sundsvall several times a month (they were our customer) during many years, until they closed in Sundsvall.
It must been then my Absolut-addiction began. They had a gift shop that was open some hours a week or so, and sometimes they was open during my visits.
Feeling like an idiot now, that I didn´t buy much more of nice collective stuff.  Rolling Eyes

I also remember the high security. Coming in was never a problem, but out! I remember one time when a security man at the gate went trough my complete service car. And I mean the complete car! He looked everywhere and smelled in every bottle/spray/container I have that could store any liquid...

I also remember that the workers all had free lunch in the restaurant (so they not need to carry any bags or boxes with own food every day - containing something else).

Another funny moment that come to my mind now. When visiting the logistics one time, it smelled very much alcohol!
And there at the end of a line with maybe 20 pallets of some sort of vodka there was 2 workers that opened every box and poured out every bottle in a big stainless container.
I asked why this abuse of alcohol  Laughing , and they told that the whole shipping had come in return because the bottles contained little less volume than they should.
But they kept the vodka for flushing the pipes and the big stainless containers after cleaning them with some other solution. I think it was some kind of acid.
That was a bit off topic, but I hope you wonderful people can help me forward with this Absolute addiction!  ))woo))smiley

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Another Swede... 
smilwelcome

Visit poster’s website
Post Another Swede... 
Welcome!  Okay

Post Another Swede... 

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation