Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles?
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
If one of you guys can ask around over at Absolut (and don't ask the fella who's been there for 20 or 30 years)...



I'm just curious... Shouldn't THAT guy be the best person to ask, instead of someone who's only been there for, say 5 years?
I mean, he's got to be one of the most experienced... Or is it just that you don't want to believe that Absolut had nothing to do with it?

Jocke has a point, it's just you and Regis who say that it's a genuine bottle by Absolut (maybe someone else too, I don't remember right now), and you're the only guys who has it. At least before the so-called replicas started coming out on ebay.

You also have a point, what would a certificate prove. No one knows how it's supposed to look like, so it'll be easy to fake it.

I'm not sure if we'll ever get an real explanation. I mean, it could even have been Uncle Herbert in Oklahoma, who had too much spare time and equally amount of silver/silver-look-a-like, who made those bottles.


_________________
Skype ICQ MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
Bobban ... evan an employee at Absolut probably would not know this..

Its not an official bottle ....  its never been filled with vodka so why would it even come through the factory anyway ?

Its an empty bottle that somebody got "creative" with and now its called the "mirror" bottle.

The end.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
bobban wrote:



it could even have been Uncle Herbert in Oklahoma




smilmdrrrrr smilmdrrrrr


_________________
* Proud member of Absolut Regis *
ICQ
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
I was inferring that since the 30-year veteran hadn't heard about it, perhaps someone else would know something that he wasn't aware of (someone's seniority with a company does not necessarily make that person the best source – we all know that). BTW, I'm not saying that the Mirror came from Åhus directly, don't get me wrong.  It could have been part of a special commissioned project, just like the Chromes, C'N'C, Monkey/Butterfly, etc.  Those bottles never came straight out of the factory, but they're official bottles.  The lady whom I purchased the Mirror from, told me that she witnessed the bottle being made at a craft show back in the early 90s.  She didn't remember much, except that it was a very large booth, and they had some bottles on display.  It could very well have been a mom/pop operation for all we know, but as I've mentioned before, we're all just speculating.  Getting back to the point about asking around in the company, perhaps you guys can talk to someone in marketing or special events and see if they know of anything?  Perhaps I should talk to the director of marketing – I just received an email from him the other day about the Absolut Cut bottles.

BTW, I want to meet Uncle Herbert in Oklahoma... he sounds like a nice guy Okay

Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
TO TONY:
So Tony, if you are so sure of what you say, explain me the bottle, i never saw a bottle like that.

What is you explication???
Uncle Herbert in Oklahoma make false Absolut bottles in his garage?????

TO ALL GUYS:
Stop this crazy discussion, mirror exist, and it look like if you are jealous because you know you have a very little chance to have one....
You never doubt about the mirror, but since Jesper sell his bottle for a crazy price, you all say that this bottle is fake..... Don't you think you are not really sincere???


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
TO TONY: So Tony, if you are so sure of what you say, explain me the bottle, i never saw a bottle like that.

What is you explication???
Uncle Herbert in Oklahoma make false Absolut bottles in his garage?????

TO ALL GUYS:
Stop this crazy discussion, mirror exist, and it look like if you are jealous because you know you have a very little chance to have one....
You never doubt about the mirror, but since Jesper sell his bottle for a crazy price, you all say that this bottle is fake..... Don't you think you are not really sincere???


big_ok.gif

Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
You are not honest guys, i'm sorry to say that....


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
well we all know the facts so far i think we should honestly stop this until someone's got new facts !


_________________
ICQ
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
Very well written... thanks for taking the time to share your opinion.  I agree with the posts above, let's stop the bickering and wait for the facts to come out... after all, that's what we all want, right fellas Wink

PS.  Don't forget our friend David... he also has the "real" Mirror.

Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Very well written... thanks for taking the time to share your opinion.  I agree with the posts above, let's stop the bickering and wait for the facts to come out... after all, that's what we all want, right fellas Wink

PS.  Don't forget our friend David... he also has the "real" Mirror.
Yes, Jesper. I haven't seen any other because I haven't went thought everyone's collection in here. All I remember was yours and Regis (Regis' was also the first one I've ever seen). And I know there are some other collectors that might have it.


_________________
Skype AIM MSN
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
TO TONY: So Tony, if you are so sure of what you say, explain me the bottle, i never saw a bottle like that.

What is you explication???
Uncle Herbert in Oklahoma make false Absolut bottles in his garage?????

TO ALL GUYS:
Stop this crazy discussion, mirror exist, and it look like if you are jealous because you know you have a very little chance to have one....
You never doubt about the mirror, but since Jesper sell his bottle for a crazy price, you all say that this bottle is fake..... Don't you think you are not really sincere???



Regis ... everything that I say about this bottle is only my opinion.  
I am probably the most opinionated poster here on the forum.
I respect everybodys right to have an opinion on this bottle and if later somebody proves me wrong , I  will be the first to say that I was wrong and tell the whole forum this.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
What is the Facts you are waiting on?
If absolut has anyting to do with the mirror?
Or is it just an old school prodject that went well?
Ive been digging and put the question to the senior staff members to solve.
Non of them knew anything About this bottle and the have been with the company since the begining of the Absolut Era. (more then 40 years)
They are trying to find an answer to the puzzel.We can only wait and see if they can strait this out.

The only thing we know thats ITS A DAMN GOOD LOOKING BOTTLE

PS. ive given them the question about the american too.. so in the meen time,keep on collecting. Okay DS

Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
There will never be a way to find out if Jesper's , Davids and Regis's bottles were all made by the same person .
I don't think this mystery will ever be solved with so little information.
Again , my opinion only.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
hey guys just wondering since we are the topic of most hardest and expenise bottle topic, do u think is worth to pay so much just for some normal bottle but with special design or by some artist? I after you get the bottle, u kept it for a few yrs r u planning to sell it off?


_________________
Absolutely falling in love in my Sn0w_MaN world !!!!
MSN
Reply with quote
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 
^I'll keep mine - no intention to sell it again


_________________
In an Absolut world, I would have a 4th chrome, PPlein and Apeach Coolpackl
links
Positive Feedback counter: 317
Post Hardest to get / Most Expensive bottles? 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation