Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 


http://stimulantonline.ca/2017/02/28/absolut-gets-patriotic/




Last edited by J-E-S-P-E-R on Fri 11 Aug - 00:01 (2017); edited 2 times in total

_________________

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 
Beautiful!!

Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 
nice bottle Smile

Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 
It's my lucky day.  I come back to this form for the first time in about a year to try to remember if I have Texas and I get to see Canada will get our first exclusive since the Vancouver which got me on here in the first place.


_________________
I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. ~Winston Churchill
Positive feedback = 13
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 



_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 



_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 
Da_B_Guy wrote:

It's my lucky day.  I come back to this form for the first time in about a year to try to remember if I have Texas and I get to see Canada will get our first exclusive since the Vancouver which got me on here in the first place.
Do you know how it is possible to ship alcohol from canada to europe? A friend of mine bought a bottle of absolut canada for me, but he has no idea how to ship it because canadian post, ups, etc bans alcohol from parcels...
Would be really nice if you can help me :-)

Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 
ivenh0 wrote:

Da_B_Guy wrote:

It's my lucky day.  I come back to this form for the first time in about a year to try to remember if I have Texas and I get to see Canada will get our first exclusive since the Vancouver which got me on here in the first place.

Do you know how it is possible to ship alcohol from canada to europe? A friend of mine bought a bottle of absolut canada for me, but he has no idea how to ship it because canadian post, ups, etc bans alcohol from parcels...
Would be really nice if you can help me :-)

u could declare it as a maple cyrup for instance Razz  it has worked, but there is a risk it could get confiscated..  plus shipping from Canada to europe is really expensive.. maybe somewhere around 70 cad.. so it might be safer and cheaper to buy from ebay..  im not from Canada, so i might be wrong here, if so, please somebody correct me..

Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 
Absjon wrote:
ivenh0 wrote:
Da_B_Guy wrote:
It's my lucky day.  I come back to this form for the first time in about a year to try to remember if I have Texas and I get to see Canada will get our first exclusive since the Vancouver which got me on here in the first place.



Do you know how it is possible to ship alcohol from canada to europe? A friend of mine bought a bottle of absolut canada for me, but he has no idea how to ship it because canadian post, ups, etc bans alcohol from parcels...
Would be really nice if you can help me :-)



u could declare it as a maple cyrup for instance Razz   it has worked, but there is a risk it could get confiscated..  plus shipping from Canada to europe is really expensive.. maybe somewhere around 70 cad.. so it might be safer and cheaper to buy from ebay..  im not from Canada, so i might be wrong here, if so, please somebody correct me..



When I used to send out the Absolut Vancouver Bottles I would just put on that it was a Collectible Bottle or Glassware (Technically the truth).
Canada Post will not insure glass against breaking but they will insure you for the declared value and shipping cost if the item goes missing but this is rare to happen.
Canada Post prices can be somewhat high sometimes too but they vary depending on the destination country so I can't quote any kind of price.
Much of Canada's population lives near the US boarder so I have in the past shipped things from the USA (About a 45 minuet drive for me) when the cost was really bad.


I never had customs stop a bottle out of Canada as they don't seem to care too much about that except that they aren't suppose to ship any liquid per policy.  I don't know how much of an issue other countries had receiving the package.
I have had 2 bottles (bother from UK) sent to me stopped by customs.  Both cases I was able to convince the agent on the phone to have them just pour out the Vodka and send me the empty bottle as that did not break any of their rules.
This happened to my London and another bottle I cannot recall.


_________________
I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. ~Winston Churchill
Positive feedback = 13
Following members like this message:
J-E-S-P-E-R (09/06/17)
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 







_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 



_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 
http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/35235

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/absolut-canada-limited-edition-bottle/5131…

http://liquorpei.com/products/absolut-canada-limited-edition/


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 


Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 







_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 





_________________

Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut Canada | 2017 | Canada l 60 000 copies 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation