Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
Taking care of your collection.
Post Cleaning 7L black bottle ??? 
Hey everyone, I am having trouble with my 7L bottle.  Upon receipt there were streaks on it from what I assume are from somebody trying to clean it before.  I've tried gentle cleaning methods (warm rag with water, light soap, vinegar mixed with water)  none of these things are helping get it clean and creating more streaks or just taking off the black finish. 

I am frusterated, so if somebody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Taking care of your collection. 
put some acetone on cotton wool and polish it

Move your post here Josh, there is already a post on how to clean bottles and skin.

I don't think Acetone is a good idea Nir, it will attack the paint of the text...

its not i tried it on 750ml blue label bottle
nothing had happened to the text i just remove the glue of the sticker Rolling Eyes

I put my collection in the display shelf or cover them with cloth.

occasionally dusting them Mr. Green  

MSN
Hi!!

Just found this thread and I think my question goes here!

Any one knows how to keep the alcohol inside my sealed bottles from evaporating??

I mean yeah, i have some that are quite new, but that could become a problem later down the road.

I know keeping it away from sunlight helps but any other suggestion??

eaberlanga wrote:
Hi!!
Just found this thread and I think my question goes here!

Any one knows how to keep the alcohol inside my sealed bottles from evaporating??

I mean yeah, i have some that are quite new, but that could become a problem later down the road.

I know keeping it away from sunlight helps but any other suggestion??

Always "snug" the cap to help prevent evaporation.  Thats the 1st line of defense.
Over time , it is virtually unstopable and it can slowly go...

I just realize that some bottles that I have in bubble wrap are evaporated anyone knows how that's possible ,the bottle are in a closeth Crying or Very sad

Visit poster’s website
TOP10COLLECTIBLES wrote:
I just realize that some bottles that I have in bubble wrap are evaporated anyone knows how that's possible ,the bottle are in a closeth Crying or Very sad

Didn't you see Tony's post above? Always make sure that the cap is on tight... and even so, you can't always prevent evaporation, especially if stored in a hot location.

Visit poster’s website
Hi yes I dint see because I can read the second page Wink but thanks I would check all the caps,,,, I was surprised maybe tomorrow no vodka inside Sad

Visit poster’s website
TOP10COLLECTIBLES wrote:

Bottles with sec cap ? Seems they tend to leak more than normal cap, aren't they ?

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
I have glimmer sec cap and Los Angeles normal cap but both are equally evaporated but I can tight Los Angeles because it's normal cap but the glimmer it's really difficult to tight

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation