Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 10 of 12
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 11, 12  >
Josh's wanted and trading list
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
hi jos

i need one Empty 750mL Raspberri ??? 


_________________
In an Absolut World

TRUE TASTE MAKES PERFECT DRINKS
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
For Sale/Trade:
-Level Bottle Glorifier Stand (unlit)
-Empty 750mL Raspberri x3
-Empty 750mL Citron
-Citron 200mL (sealed)
-Citron Shot Glasses x2
-Ads from 1990 x4
-Kurant 375mL (sealed)
-Absolut Polo Shirt
-Level Stainless Shaker
-Level Fruit Infuser
-Absolut Ice Shovel
-Disco Pourer
-Level Pourer
-Ceramic Pourer



WANTED:
-GERMAN CHROMES 1,2,3 (empty)
-ATTRACTION
-APEACH SHAKER
-Colors 700mL w/colors text 
-Empty 700mL bottle for masquerade (poor condition is fine)

Wanted Absolut 100 stuff:
-750mL w/security cap
-1L w/security cap
-Acrylic Cube
-Wallet w/box
-Barmats
-Poker Chips
-Anything else I don't have (signs, lights, ads, etc...)


_________________
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
you got PM Okay


_________________
No Bullshit!!!
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
FOR TRADE:
LEVEL/DISCO/CERAMIC POURERS  (the other pourer and colored pourer set not available)
I would like to trade them for other pourers I don't have (listed below) or Absolut 100 stuff, thanks

CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE







WANTED POURERS:
Bling, level (grey), blue label, flavor set






_________________
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
Josh wrote:
FOR TRADE: LEVEL/DISCO/CERAMIC POURERS  (the other pourer and colored pourer set not available)
I would like to trade them for other pourers I don't have (listed below) or Absolut 100 stuff, thanks

CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE







WANTED POURERS:
Bling, level (grey), blue label, flavor set






Nice assortment Josh  !


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
cool stuff for sale/trade now...  all can be found on my ebay.
PM me if you are interested in anything

Absolut 100 Nightclub shades



Absolut 100 Glass Carafe


Raspberri Gift Box


2007 Chinese Disco Postcard Set



.



Last edited by Josh on Sat 12 Sep - 03:33 (2009); edited 2 times in total

_________________
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
trade for 100 pitcher and grcic glas?


_________________
In an Absolut world, I would have a 4th chrome, PPlein and Apeach Coolpackl
links
Positive Feedback counter: 317
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
BLUE DISCO  x3  Mr. Green








Last edited by Josh on Sat 12 Sep - 03:32 (2009); edited 1 time in total

_________________
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
How did you get them?


_________________
Collection
Trade
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
just listed a bunch of stuff, many starting at 1 penny

http://shop.ebay.com/xprophecyx/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_i…




_________________
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
Josh wrote:
just listed a bunch of stuff, many starting at 1 penny

http://shop.ebay.com/xprophecyx/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_i…



....?!? Josh nothing starts at 1 penny....?!


_________________
TEAM ABSOLUT - DRIVING FOR DRINKS...
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
T-Man101 wrote:
Josh wrote:
just listed a bunch of stuff, many starting at 1 penny

http://shop.ebay.com/xprophecyx/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_i…



....?!? Josh nothing starts at 1 penny....?!


I see 6 items right now listed at 1 penny  Cool


_________________
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

T-Man101 wrote:

Josh wrote:
just listed a bunch of stuff, many starting at 1 penny

http://shop.ebay.com/xprophecyx/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_i…



....?!? Josh nothing starts at 1 penny....?!

I see 6 items right now listed at 1 penny  Cool

sorry Jesper, but i can't see it.....?!



Where ?!?!


_________________
TEAM ABSOLUT - DRIVING FOR DRINKS...
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
T-Man101 wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
T-Man101 wrote:
Josh wrote:
jjust listed a bunch of stuff, many starting at 1 penny

http://shop.ebay.com/xprophecyx/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_i…



....?!? Josh nothing starts at 1 penny....?!

I see 6 items right now listed at 1 penny  Cool

sorry Jesper, but i can't see it.....?!



Where ?!?!






_________________
Reply with quote
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
T-Man101 wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
T-Man101 wrote:
Josh wrote:
jjust listed a bunch of stuff, many starting at 1 penny

http://shop.ebay.com/xprophecyx/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_i…



....?!? Josh nothing starts at 1 penny....?!

I see 6 items right now listed at 1 penny Cool

sorry Jesper, but i can't see it.....?!



Where ?!?!






Jesper....that's freaky! Shocked
i am not able to see these auction !!!!
ONLY the ones i posted with the screenshot....how can this happen ?!?!


_________________
TEAM ABSOLUT - DRIVING FOR DRINKS...
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 10 of 12
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 11, 12  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation