Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 12 of 12
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 12
Josh's wanted and trading list
Post Josh's wanted and trading list 
im interesten in red label      pm 

3 Cut
joyce

change
box 100 200ml and blue 750ml
Skype MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Vintage wrote:
@ singaporetrader : I am sure you didn't regret what I told you to get last time Okay      Mr. Green

))green2))smiley

I relisted the Absolut Boston piece of the wall.  If any forum members would like to make an offer on the tile along with its certificate of authenticity you are welcome to do it here via PM.  I would be apt to take a slightly lower price than I would on Ebay due to saving on fees.  As you know these wall of pride pieces were limited to only 28.  Each tile is really one of a kind because a different person signed each one.  If you don't already know me I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay and easily over 100 PF here on the forum since I stopped counting in the 90's.  Below is a link to the auction where you can see pictures of the tile/certificate, if you have any questions or would like more pictures don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130524434093&ssP…

-Absolut Boston 'piece of the wall'
-Absolut Colors 700mL - country of sweden text
-Absout / Grcic shot glasses

^Still available, feel free to make offers!

Reply to topic Page 12 of 12
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 12

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation