Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 52 of 52
Goto page: <  1, 2, 350, 51, 52
Negative feedback to
Post Negative feedback to 
Hi, I haven't logged into the forum that's why I did not open the messages, I dont know what's wrong with the postal service.

As many of you may know mexican postal service sucks, they often open parcels and they stole content, they do really really suck!!

I accept your negative feedback and Im very sorry, I offer you a monetary compensation, Im ready and willing to send it right away by paypal, If you accept my offer of "paying" what you already sent to me just let me knwo I dont want to cause no trouble, please Im really sorry I had some personal issues very dramatic but anyway I DO accept that's my reponsability.

Thanks, Rodolfo 

...But more to come very soon! Smile
Following members like this message:
Insigma (15/08/13)
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Negative feedback to Top10collectibles , 

He ship yellow box mexico but just pack by brown paper and 1 layer of bubble and make many scratch on the box.
So i have told him about the problem and we agreed to discuss again once he received my bottle.

He receive since June till now no any reply from him

PS: i have post in FB too about thisproblem Wink

Last edited by first_ee47 on Tue 20 Aug - 06:23 (2013); edited 1 time in total

first_ee47 wrote:
Negative feedback to Top10collectibles , 

Details, please  Rolling Eyes

Visit poster’s website
anybody can contact Jackass?  He didn't answer my msg for a long time Sad

Visit poster’s website MSN
dynatop wrote:

anybody can contact Jackass?  He didn't answer my msg for a long time Sad
i will tell hime to contact you !!!

Visit poster’s website MSN
roflodor wrote:

Hi, I haven't logged into the forum that's why I did not open the messages, I dont know what's wrong with the postal service.

As many of you may know mexican postal service sucks, they often open parcels and they stole content, they do really really suck!!

I accept your negative feedback and Im very sorry, I offer you a monetary compensation, Im ready and willing to send it right away by paypal, If you accept my offer of "paying" what you already sent to me just let me knwo I dont want to cause no trouble, please Im really sorry I had some personal issues very dramatic but anyway I DO accept that's my reponsability.

Thanks, Rodolfo 

Still waiting..............  Evil or Very Mad

Visit poster’s website
Anybody can contact RoyBoy_TLV?  He don't answer my msg for a long time 

Insigma wrote:

roflodor wrote:

Thanks, Rodolfo 

Still waiting..............  Evil or Very Mad

Again and again

Visit poster’s website
Someone has email of Roflodor or Facebook profile ?  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Visit poster’s website
Insigma wrote:

Someone has email of Roflodor or Facebook profile ?   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pm sent Okay

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
ocsi wrote:
Insigma wrote:
Someone has email of Roflodor or Facebook profile ?   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pm sent Okay

Thanks.

Visit poster’s website
Sadly to announce but a negativ feedback goes to Tobias Blauer for not paying a deal we agreed many month ago.
Different excuses and change of mind how to do the shipment (meet, shipping, ...) and never a single $$$ seen so far.
No "damages" since I didn't ship the bottles yet, but waste of many hours discussing and packing stuff, not to speak of the bottles I reserved for him and denied other deals with interested people

Reply to topic Page 52 of 52
Goto page: <  1, 2, 350, 51, 52

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation