Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 63 of 65
Goto page: <  1, 2, 362, 63, 64, 65  >
Was it a good buy?
Post Was it a good buy? 
ocsi wrote:
ocsi wrote:
babis wrote:
I was thinking the same buddy.
I remember the same happened with me buying a Mango at 20$ and after the seller found excuses that bottle was broken etc etc etc.
Bullshit.....a fucker who offered him more was the reason Very Happy

Its happened to me Babis....I bought an Apeach coolpack on ebay for 39Euros last year but you posted the link up here so I'm guessing everybody was bombarding the seller (the guy told me he changed his mind blahblah he doesn't want to sell it) after few days the seller re-listed the coolpack and sold it for 670Euros so i am guessing the poor buyer gonna end up the same way like i did....

Babis i guess i was right,now relisted with reserve price   wallbash

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Absolut-Grapevine-Display-Bottle-/260954178017?pt=L…

Hope this is second a second bottle from the seller  and the first buyer will get his bottle Okay
Otherwise he has to leave a  HUGE NEGATIVE on ebay Wink

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Was it a good buy? 
babis wrote:
ocsi wrote:
ocsi wrote:
babis wrote:
I was thinking the same buddy. I remember the same happened with me buying a Mango at 20$ and after the seller found excuses that bottle was broken etc etc etc.

Its happened to me Babis....I bought an Apeach coolpack on ebay for 39Euros last year but you posted the link up here so I'm guessing everybody was bombarding the seller (the guy told me he changed his mind blahblah he doesn't want to sell it) after few days the seller re-listed the coolpack and sold it for 670Euros so i am guessing the poor buyer gonna end up the same way like i did....

Hope this is second a second bottle from the seller  and the first buyer will get his bottle Okay Otherwise he has to leave a  HUGE NEGATIVE on ebay Wink

My 1st guess when I saw this second bottle listed was that the seller had another one available for sale.   And I didn't see Marcus post here that the seller won't ship
the bottle to him so lets give the benefit of the doubt to the seller here ...  until we hear something different.  
Maybe Marcus will get his bottle and this is #2 ?

Post Was it a good buy? 
I once bought an Absolut Tack (full & sealed) for just a few hundred dollars... but after waiting three weeks, I received notice that the seller had received the bottle back from customs?! He didn't provide any tracking nor proof of shipment, so I suspect he realized that the price was way too low and decided to keep it for a future sale or trade. Therefore, guys, always insist on getting a shipping tracking number right away (especially for rare items). I don't know what exactly happened, but I was obviously disappointed after thinking that I had caught a lucky break. Oh well.

Visit poster’s website
Post Was it a good buy? 
Sad Hard story...

Because i didn't understand well....Marcus said that the seller will not ship to him ????????????? Rolling Eyes

Post Was it a good buy? 
babis wrote:
Because i didn't understand well....Marcus said that the seller will not ship to him ????????????? Rolling Eyes

I did not see that Marcus said that Babis . Maybe I missed that post ?
Then it is possible that its the original bottle ?

Post Was it a good buy? 
tonycor wrote:
babis wrote:

I did not see that Marcus said that Babis . Maybe I missed that post ?
Then it is possible that its the original bottle ?

I talked to the guy and he told me that he hade 2 bottles.
Hope this is true, but is little doubt :/
I can tell you later if I get the bottle or not.

MSN
Post Was it a good buy? 
I hope you get the bottle Marcus Okay
I suggest you to ask seller if he didn't send the bottle yet to send it to a US address of a member who can help forwarding this to you so you can get your answer of the "exist" bottle as soon as possible.
Let us know Okay

Post Was it a good buy? 
babis wrote:
I hope you get the bottle Marcus Okay I suggest you to ask seller if he didn't send the bottle yet to send it to a US address of a member who can help forwarding this to you so you can get your answer of the "exist" bottle as soon as possible.
Let us know Okay

Thats a good idea ...

If he doesn't want to ship internationally Marcus , have him send it to me and then I will forward it for you .

Post Was it a good buy? 
So guys, what do you think of the first Gustafson sold after the big announcement of yesterday ?

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Post Was it a good buy? 
Hey guys... just bought a french butterfly for 181 euros. Without shipping

What do you think?

Post Was it a good buy? 
samy060 wrote:
So guys, what do you think of the first Gustafson sold after the big announcement of yesterday ?

I think that I should bought a bottle two days ago! Now it's over...

Positive feedback: #14
Post Was it a good buy? 
tonycor wrote:
babis wrote:
ocsi wrote:
ocsi wrote:
babis wrote:
I was thinking the same buddy. I remember the same happened with me buying a Mango at 20$ and after the seller found excuses that bottle was broken etc etc etc.

Hope this is second a second bottle from the seller  and the first buyer will get his bottle Okay Otherwise he has to leave a  HUGE NEGATIVE on ebay Wink

My 1st guess when I saw this second bottle listed was that the seller had another one available for sale.   And I didn't see Marcus post here that the seller won't ship
the bottle to him so lets give the benefit of the doubt to the seller here ...  until we hear something different.  
Maybe Marcus will get his bottle and this is #2 ?
I got my bottle Smile
Can recommend this seller Smile

MSN
Post Was it a good buy? 
i bought my Grapevine bottle for only 35€ on ebay 1 hour ago Very Happy   I'm really happy,because i think its a good price or ?

MSN
Post Was it a good buy? 
Move your post here, more appropriate.
Yes it's a correct price Okay

Reply to topic Page 63 of 65
Goto page: <  1, 2, 362, 63, 64, 65  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation