Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Thanks alot Regis
Post Thanks alot Regis 
First of all i wanted to say thanks alot to Ragis for this real great place!

I thought it's time to tell Regis how much i love this place and i'm really happy to be a proud member of this forum. So maybe it's the wrong place here in the general discussion but maybe someone else beside me wants to thank him also.

I'm a absolut collector since a few years now but i always had problems to get in touch with other crazy guys like me. Last autumn i suddenly found this forum and i thought it would be a good idea
to become a member of this forum. today i know it was the best decision in my complete absolut collector time.

There are so many great guys on this forum and i really love the idea about trading items like it's been done here every day.

I also love to see this forum grow like it does. When i look at the memberstat i can see some more members every week. So i also want to thank you all the guys beeing part of this great place.

Special thanks to all the guys who are sharing their pictures and also the links to good merchants!!!

Sorry for my bad english but i hope everyone will understand what i'm talking about

THANKS REGIS

Post Thanks alot Regis 
Funny thing...I was thinking about open such a topic too even if I'm one of the newer members here but I love this place for real!
Got to have a look here every few hours to read the newest, most interesting & most funniest posts, stay up to date & have some nice deals.
And best thing about AbsolutRegis..it feels really like a family here..in every aspect..sometimes you laugh & sometimes you disagre & argue.
Beside the fact that we have the Absolut collectors elite here worldwide, there are some really nice collectors here...some even become friends.

So I also wanna say

THANKS REGIS

Post Thanks alot Regis 
Well all I want to say is that I do completely agree with my two previous speaker. This is the worlds leading forum for any Absolut collector in the whole world ; and it WAS / IS your work !
Be proud and give yourself a hug *lol*

Okay

Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
Post Thanks alot Regis 
                                      THANKS REGIS

Post Thanks alot Regis 
I can only add the same Okay

THANKS REGIS

Post Thanks alot Regis 
THANKS REGIS Smile 

Post Thanks alot Regis 
Thank YOU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  

Dziekuje bardzo regis

BIG THANKS REGIS

Okay

DANKE

Post Thanks alot Regis 
Regis ... this forum has done more for Absolut collectors around the world  than all the other websites combined.
In just 6 short months ,  this site has make a name for itself with collectors worldwide.
Maybe someday , Absolut Management will actually acknowledge this site and appreciate collectors around the world.

Thanks for allowing me to be a small part of this community !

PS  -  Regis ...  as a moderator , I know that this topic belongs under the Misc.  Forum news section.
However , I'm not going to move it because I want it to get the exposure that it deserves so that all members
can read it.   Weudll (Walter) thanks for starting this great topic.

Post Thanks alot Regis 
me too me too... THANK YOU!

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Thanks alot Regis 
Yes, I think a big "THANK YOU" is well deserved to Regis for putting together this wonderful forum.  It's by far the best place for Absolut collectors from around the world to "gather" and discuss, share and learn.  Together, let's make sure to keep the spirit alive by continuing to share your passion with other collectors.  It's always nice to see our family growing... keep up the good work!
occasion-12wdfgwsdfg4d.gif

Visit poster’s website
Post Thanks alot Regis 
Like I've said before, I started collecting Absolut after reading about collectable tequila bottles. Absolut has always been my drink of choice but I never put much thought into collecting bottles other than keeping empties I thought were nice looking.  All it took was one google search of "absoult forums" and I found myself here amongst all of you.  With so much info, it was hard for me to believe that the forum had only existed for just over half a year!  Regis, you've put together a great forum and I thank you for it...my wallet doesn't but I do.

Post Thanks alot Regis 
Regis you are the greatest big_ok.gif
keep going

Post Thanks alot Regis 
you are my man regis  Okay Okay Okay Okay

Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation