Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
I like the GIANT GLASS BOTTLE behind the HOTHOTHOT chick~!

MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 


Can somebody explain me this?


_________________
My Collection
My Wanted & Trading List

Positive Feedback: 38
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
i don't see any difference...

Visit poster’s website MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
Maybe the picture its not in the best quality but one its orange and the other its really red 


_________________
My Collection
My Wanted & Trading List

Positive Feedback: 38
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
Gallardello wrote:
Maybe the picture its not in the best quality but one its orange and the other its really red 


may they changed the color a bit, or what i guess it's just tolerance in production Wink


_________________
"It's been a hell of a ride" [ Travis Pastrana ]

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
Kurent wrote:
Gallardello wrote:
Maybe the picture its not in the best quality but one its orange and the other its really red

may they changed the color a bit, or what i guess it's just tolerance in production Wink
+1

the Pears bottle also have sometimes this color differences


_________________
No Bullshit!!!
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
But I think the first one on the left is nicer...  Wink

MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
Booklet from the launch of Ruby Red with 9 cocktails and press facts (2006)






_________________
Wanted+Trade Lists

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
The color difference could also be caused by prolonged sun light  Rolling Eyes


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
Absolut Rubi Red and Absolut Ruby Red (2006).
The Rubi Red bottle on the left is part of a first production run before the name was changed from 'i' to 'y' in the word Ruby. Turned out that Rubi was already a registered trademark, hence Absolut had to change it to Ruby on a forward going basis.




_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
congrats on the fast action:)
so you think it is a pro-launch or in mass production?


_________________
my wanted and trading list
ABSOLUT CHINA
I want 4.5L & 7L Unique, 7L DENIM and mini Craft, Craft 700ml
Visit poster’s website MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
Nice photo Jesper. It would not hurt to have both versions Very Happy


_________________
14 positive feedback
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Absolut Rubi Red and Absolut Ruby Red (2006).
The Rubi Red bottle on the left is part of a first production run before the name was changed from 'i' to 'y' in the word Ruby. Turned out that Rubi was already a registered trademark, hence Absolut had to change it to Ruby on a forward going basis.



Great bottle .. Okay Weng Da got the point do we know any more about this Jesper? Rolling Eyes Is this bottle a mass production bottle or only a very few exist before they had to switch to Ruby?


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
ocsi wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Absolut Rubi Red and Absolut Ruby Red (2006).
The Rubi Red bottle on the left is part of a first production run before the name was changed from 'i' to 'y' in the word Ruby. Turned out that Rubi was already a registered trademark, hence Absolut had to change it to Ruby on a forward going basis.


Great bottle .. Okay Weng Da got the point do we know any more about this Jesper? Rolling Eyes Is this bottle a mass production bottle or only a very few exist before they had to switch to Ruby?
Thanks Razz   I'm currently checking with my sources to see if they can shed some more light on this.


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 
Here's the latest information from Absolut:

When Absolut Vodka realized that "Rubi Red" was registered by a small liquor producer in the US, they decided to stop production for legal reasons and confiscated the small batch already produced. Some bottles were out internally, but nothing was shipped out from Åhus for sale. The product was renamed "Ruby Red" after that.



_________________

Visit poster’s website
Post Absolut Ruby Red | 2006 | Worldwide 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation