Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
Absolut UPC barcodes
Post Absolut UPC barcodes 
Actually Tony, upon further discussion with my wife, she says that she remembers the bottle being sold in a box... but it only contained the bottle (nothing else). Perhaps Safeway had taken one out as a display item, hence I remember seeing the bottle sitting on the shelf. The mystery unfolds, eh? I'm curious whether or not the silver version is either old or brand new... I'll try to find out this week.

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

I can't believe those were sold in chains like that, I never remember seeing one

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Actually Tony, upon further discussion with my wife, she says that she remembers the bottle being sold in a box... but it only contained the bottle (nothing else). Perhaps Safeway had taken one out as a display item, hence I remember seeing the bottle sitting on the shelf. The mystery unfolds, eh? I'm curious whether or not the silver version is either old or brand new... I'll try to find out this week.

From what the seller told me Jesper , she got the bottle as a gift a few years ago.  I think its old based on 2 reasons:# 1 the seller is a power seller on ebay with a perfect feedack and isn't a collector. She told me it was a gift from friend a few years ago.
# 2  The factory seal is slightly yellowed , a sign of some age.  

I'm convinced of the bottles authenticy. And I don't have a clue what the story could possibly be.   As a Britto lover (said many times I think this is the most beautiful bottle ever released by Absolut) I'm just amazed that this is the first time that this bottle ever emerged.
How is it possible that nobody on this forum has ever seen this bottle before ? The seller surely didn't know because this bottle was just listed on ebay without any reference at all to any of the bottles difference.  If she was a collector , she would have certainly mentioned the obvious differences in this bottle to as compared to a  regular standard Britto. 
I hope that you get some answers for us this week .  I 'm really cursous to see what the heck I have here. 
Thanks for the help my friend...

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation