Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Which one is the UGLYEST Absolut special bottle?
Your 3 UGLYEST Absolut Special Bottles:

Romero Britto 0% 0% ( 0 )
Greensaver 5% 5% ( 9 )
CNC Italy 9% 9% ( 17 )
New Orleans 5% 5% ( 10 )
L.A. 5% 5% ( 9 )
Chrome 1,2,3 1% 1% ( 3 )
Chrome 4 2% 2% ( 5 )
Freestyle 2% 2% ( 4 )
Mirror 5% 5% ( 10 )
1999 (20th Anniversary) 2% 2% ( 4 )
Nubbeskap 1% 1% ( 3 )
Gaultier 3% 3% ( 6 )
Brazil Monkey 8% 8% ( 15 )
Brazil Butterflies 1% 1% ( 3 )
American 4% 4% ( 7 )
Naked 11% 11% ( 20 )
Cut Bottles 15% 15% ( 27 )
No Label 5% 5% ( 10 )
Boston 1% 1% ( 2 )
Tack 6% 6% ( 11 )

Total Votes : 175
Post Which one is the UGLYEST Absolut special bottle? 
YOU ARE BLIND GUYS
Brazil Monkey 16% 16% ( 7 )

................................. blueeyes blueeyes ehoh

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Absolut Cuts = sucks  Very Happy

I don't find any ugly. So i asked my neutral girlfriend, she said the ugliest is absolut monkey.

Want to Buy:-
Apeach Shaker
Absolut Snowflake 750ml
Cozy
Absolut Attraction
monkey is one of the best in my opinion

JimJer wrote:

I don't find any ugly. So i asked my neutral girlfriend, she said the ugliest is absolut monkey.

Funny... I also don't find anyone more ugly than someone else so I asked my girlfriend and she said: The ugliest is the Greensaver, then the Monkey is on second place Smile

I like 'em all... they're unique in their own way (some nicer than others, but none are UGLY... that's kinda of an overstatement).

Visit poster’s website
none is ugly but CnC isn't so pretty pretty to me, Mr. Green

MSN
i think tony will slay the first voter who voted britto as the ugliest bottle. LOL. big_no.gif

i dont think there are any ugly bottle Rolling Eyes

OK DOM, I'll rephrase the question:

- In your opinion, which bottle is less beautiful? Mr. Green

ROCK 7L + CANARINHA 1L + SNOW ARGENTINIAN FOR TRADE
MSN
okay, than i vote for cuts Okay

singaporetrader wrote:
i think tony will slay the first voter who voted britto as the ugliest bottle. LOL. big_no.gif

Britto ... top of the list for beautiful bottles.  Nothing else is even close  (in my opinion,of course)

They guy who designed the MiniBar should go & kick himself in the *****....now..few month after this item was released & the rush is over I have to say this case is just a piece of crap..the idea behind the MiniBar so ridiculous...
I wouldn't put that case on my table & put some ice & garnish in...it looks embarrassing to me.

The No Label...I like the bottle but if you think about it...absolutely nothing! special about that "limited edition"...just a cheap way for Absolut to bring out a new bottle without having to create a new design.

The Blue Disco...same here...cheap way for Absolut...same case, different color.

On the other hand we have the upcoming ROCK EDITION...now that's creative..never seen before & really cool.
The BOSTON...first I didn't liked it but I think this will be a nice looking bottle (exept for the bottle size) Confused

After all I add every case/bottle/skin to my collection to have it there... Rolling Eyes Embarassed
I know some of you guys only collect what you like... Okay

Adigidingdong wrote:
They guy who designed the MiniBar should go & kick himself in the *****....now..few month after this item was released & the rush is over I have to say this case is just a piece of crap..the idea behind the MiniBar so ridiculous... I wouldn't put that case on my table & put some ice & garnish in...it looks embarrassing to me.

The No Label...I like the bottle but if you think about it...absolutely nothing! special about that "limited edition"...just a cheap way for Absolut to bring out a new bottle without having to create a new design.

The Blue Disco...same here...cheap way for Absolut...same case, different color.

On the other hand we have the upcoming ROCK EDITION...now that's creative..never seen before & really cool.
The BOSTON...first I didn't liked it but I think this will be a nice looking bottle (exept for the bottle size) Confused

After all I add every case/bottle/skin to my collection to have it there... Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Good recap Adi ...  I agree 100% with everything you said.  I HATE the minibar.  Its a terrible looking package and whoever created this should be fired.
Absolut has a sleet , iconic design so why would Absolut release the ugly "brick" that doesn't match their design or bottles ?

tonycor wrote:
Adigidingdong wrote:
They guy who designed the MiniBar should go & kick himself in the *****....now..few month after this item was released & the rush is over I have to say this case is just a piece of crap..the idea behind the MiniBar so ridiculous... I wouldn't put that case on my table & put some ice & garnish in...it looks embarrassing to me.

Good recap Adi ...  I agree 100% with everything you said.  I HATE the minibar.  Its a terrible looking package and whoever created this should be fired.
Absolut has a sleet , iconic design so why would Absolut release the ugly "brick" that doesn't match their design or bottles ?

They were thinking about a new, innovative design, soemthing new & the result is the MiniBar... lol-1b7fdgfdga.gif

btw

You said many times that Absolut doesn't care about collectors etc..
I had to experience this now by myself... Sad

I send them a really nice written offical letter (from the hotel I work for.. with business paper, logo etc) asking for some promo stuff cause we carry Absolut Vodka since many many years (all flavours) & we also have a big Absolut bottle on our bar menu (That's free publicity for them Evil or Very Mad )

Few weeks passed & no response @ all...
I was hoping to maybe get some display bottles Mr. Green well...

SCREW YOU!

Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation