Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Da_B_Guy's Wanted and trading List
Post Da_B_Guy's Wanted and trading List 
It's been some time since I was active here so I hope offering Absolut Canada as trade can help me catch up

Available
Absolut Canada (Finally released to stores in my province)
Absolut LA (Empty)
Absolut Flavor of the Tropics (Empty)
Absolut Seahawlks Skin (V2) (Mabe available)
Absolut Texas
Absolut San Francisco (Empty)
Absolut Brooklyn
Absolut Wagner
Absolut Bling Bling 750ML
Absolut 1.14L (New and Old style)

Wanted
Absolut Extrakt
Absolut Craft Bitter Cherry
Absolut Colors V4 (Absolut Rainbow)
Absolut Buenos Aires
Absolut Rio
Absolut Karnival
Absolut Korea
Absolut India
Absolut Moscow
Absolut Istanbul
Absolut Blank by Pilpeled
Absolut Botanik Bottles
Absolut Amber
Absolut Cilantro 50ML
Absolut Exposure 1, 2, 3

I'm also looking for a bottle cap for a 375 ml Citron I found empty to add to my collection if you have any extra caps.

Last edited by Da_B_Guy on Fri 23 Jun - 01:54 (2017); edited 47 times in total

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Only Absolut Los Angeles bottles and 1 liter disco covers might be available.
The U.S. has no other special packaging right now.
Absolut Co;ors was never released in U.S. stores.

tonycor wrote:
Only Absolut Los Angeles bottles and 1 liter disco covers might be available.
The U.S. has no other special packaging right now.
Absolut Co;ors was never released in U.S. stores.

FYI -- I bought my Colors at a liquor store in San Francisco  Razz

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Only Absolut Los Angeles bottles and 1 liter disco covers might be available. The U.S. has no other special packaging right now.Absolut Co;ors was never released in U.S. stores.

Interesting ...   you know that the colors promotion was never released in the U.S.I wonder if San Francisco wa the "exception to the rule" because of its large gay community ?

With almost 100,000 gays and more than 15% of the city's population being gay , you would think it would be a "target market"
for the Absolut Colors campaign.
And  California has more than 1.3 million gays (most in the the nation) would make California the # 1 choice for a Colors cover release.    Its my opinion only , but the #'s posted are accuarte.

DOM wrote:
much info about gays tony rubchin how much live in the ny pond lane??? Mr. Green
ZERO

tonycor wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Only Absolut Los Angeles bottles and 1 liter disco covers might be available. The U.S. has no other special packaging right now.Absolut Co;ors was never released in U.S. stores.

Interesting ...   you know that the colors promotion was never released in the U.S.I wonder if San Francisco wa the "exception to the rule" because of its large gay community ?

With almost 100,000 gays and more than 15% of the city's population being gay , you would think it would be a "target market"
for the Absolut Colors campaign.
And  California has more than 1.3 million gays (most in the the nation) would make California the # 1 choice for a Colors cover release.    Its my opinion only , but the #'s posted are accuarte.

Could very well be... especially because of Gilbert Baker of San Francisco (according to Absolut, the item was released in select markets).  Did you ever see this video?

Last edited by J-E-S-P-E-R on Sun 12 Apr - 22:56 (2009); edited 1 time in total
Gay bashing  ? 
I didn't see a comment in this thread that would resemble "gay bashing".
I could care less about anybodys sexual orientation , race , color , religion or anything else.
If you treat me good , I treat you good.  End of story.

just kidding man..u know that Exclamation

Hey, I now have three of these bottles

750ML Bling Bling

One I have already agreed to trade but I am just letting people who need this one know, I have 2 more to trade away...

Case only as I am not permitted to ship liquor in Canada

Last edited by Da_B_Guy on Sun 5 Jul - 12:45 (2009); edited 1 time in total

@ Da_B_Guy : Do let us know what is the size available Okay

Sorry friends the size is only the plain and simple 750 ML, thats all they ever sell in this dark frozen wasteland of a country...

FYI I have now got 1 of each of the following in duplicate if anyone wants them, they are not rare just available for a day or two

1 MANGO 50ML
1 Blue 1.14L
1 Apeach 750ml
1 Citron 750ml

Just so you know, as much as it pains me to say if no one wants these they are likely to go into recycling

OK SO new news...

Absolut Vancouver will be out very soon and I am already getting requests for it and starting to talk to people.  I would like to do some trades if possible however I am willing to negotiate a price if you really don't want to trade.

So far from my count of PM's I think I will have to buy at least 2 cases of this product... Anyone else who is interested in getting it should PM me soon as I plan to go into the USA for ONE day and take advantage of their cheap shipping rates.  Anyone who wants the cheap shipping will have to pre order to be part of that shipment.

To get it later will cost extra to you in shipping costs as going to the USA is something of a drive to get to.

Take a look at my wanted list at the top of this thread and let me know if you have anything to offer. OR PM me for a price to ship to you, I will need to base that partly on the costs to ship.

I am hoping to get these to everyone I can, I have heard that this bottle is going to be a very limited release so the more of you who get it rather than the recycling depot the better it is for us all.

Also when it comes to trades they will be first come first serve.  So the first person to offer a bottle I do not yet have will get to be the first to make a deal.

i can help you with no label pm me if you interesting (i need los angeles, boston)

OK FOLKS... SO I have had a lot of interest today in Vancouver

18 different people have PM me about this bottle and making offers.

I got back to them on a first come first serve basis, as in right now if you sent me a message offering a No-Label and have not gotten a response then that means someone got a offer in before you and I am working with them at the moment to get that bottle.

That does not mean I will not get to you eventually, but I don't want to get too confused and wind up getting 20 No Labels shipped to me and be swimming in them.

I will try to keep the wanted list as up to date as possible as deals close so that you don't keep repeating the same things to me over and over.

I also have a spreadsheet of who has sent me what messages trades etc.

I will get back to you, in order.

And for those who requested a $ price I am still working on that, and I will message you within a Day or two with a final price to get a bottle

I hope this helps you all and please don't hesitate to send in PM's, I will try to make sure everyone somehow gets one, its jsut trades are being done the fair way, first come first serve, and I prefer trades

Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation