Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Da_B_Guy's Wanted and trading List
Post Da_B_Guy's Wanted and trading List 
Hello everyone, I am looking to sell 2 sets of wallpapers, if no one on here is interested in the next few days I'll try E-bay.

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Hello all

For those of you who have not yet got one Absolut Vancouver is almost all gone.  It takes a few days of serching liquor stores for me to find them now but I think I know one last store that has them.  Message me if you want one before your last chance is gone.

Hello all

I have had some people recently request old style 1.14L bottles
I did some looking and have found some of them, not many but some
Let me know soon if you are interested as they will very soon all be gone from local shelves

Hello everyone....

I have to say that it seems that now... At the end of October, at just 2 years old.  The Province of British Columbia Liquor stores have officially sold out, in both public and private stores, of Absolut Vancouver.

This is a Sad Sad day for us all. (I really should have bought a case 2 months ago and held on to it.)

Each good thing have a end...

Hello everyone

I have three announcements

1) Of the last 5 packages I have shipped Canada post has broken three of them... their quality has gone badly downhill in recent months and therefore, as I like to replace whatever breaks due to my fault I cannot keep selling bottles, even the basic ones, at cost without losing money myself. So I will no longer be able to do that as much as I would like to help everyone out with the most basic of bottles like the 1.14 L I can no longer due it at cost. I will only charge a small mark-up if you still want it from me, again as I want to help you all out, but Canada post is just costing me too much money.

2) For all of you who have asked me about the 1.14 old style bottle I have been very busy with clients these last few weeks and have not replied to some of you. I plan to take a trip to many liquor stores and find as many of these bottles as I still can, currently I have one available. I will post how many I have once I get more and then if you still want one let me know.

3) I have gotten a work secondment to Australia for 3 months later this year. I will be going in July and returning in October. If any members down in that part of the world have something they want brought over, or have suggestions on what to take back with me, please let me know.

Thank you all for reading my rant at Canada post.

Hey guys its been a very long time since I updated anything here but I have just go through my collection and I have a 750 ML Bling Bling from many years ago and a lot of empty Absolut LA to sell or trade.

Let me know if your interested but I may not be able to get to you until May as I am Very busy with work.

THanks

Da_B_Guy wrote:

Hey guys its been a very long time since I updated anything here but I have just go through my collection and I have a 750 ML Bling Bling from many years ago and a lot of empty Absolut LA to sell or trade.

Let me know if your interested but I may not be able to get to you until May as I am Very busy with work.

THanks

You're gonna be able to get some nice bottles with your several LAs Wink

Updated the list now that Absolut Canada is out.

Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation