Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting?
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
For me , my girlfriend (for 10 years now) When I met her , she was a collector of Absolut ads and I saw them and liked them. So , I went to the store and started buying bottles for my bar/gameroom at my house. I figured that if I ever got bored or tired of it , I could always just drink them !!
10 years later ... still going strong.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
I have been collecting ABSOLUT VODKA for 5 months today. dance


_________________
My ABSOLUT VODKA Collection
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
ABSOLUT wrote:
I have been collecting ABSOLUT VODKA for 5 months today. dance


And your collection look like you have been collecting for 5 years !!!

But ... how/ why did you start collecting ?


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
My first encounter was at a party maybe 8 or nine years ago, when I found an empty Absolut Kurant bottle. I thought it was nice and I kept it.
But I didn't consider myself a "real" collector until maybe a year or two ago, when I started being more serious about it.


_________________
My Absolut Bottles
The Google Spreadsheet of Absolut Vodka
Visit poster’s website Skype ICQ MSN
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
kap
ok tony, you're right. i am a drinker:

my Absolut story began 3 years ago. i often went out to make party with my friends, and we drunk alot of vodka, and our favourite was Absolut Vodka. One day, i decided to collect all the bottles, we have "killed". 2 years later, i got the 7 liter display bottle as a gift from a good friend, who works in a bar. So i started to collect other Absolut Vodka bottles till today.

Smile

Visit poster’s website MSN
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
I start collect in 1999, it's my parents who bring back to me an Absolut red label 1 litre from their holidays in Andorre (see the map to locate where is Andorre)

Since this time, i collect Absolut vodka bottles... smilebananadance2


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
clows wrote:
kap
ok tony, you're right. i am a drinker:

my Absolut story began 3 years ago. i often went out to make party with my friends, and we drunk alot of vodka, and our favourite was Absolut Vodka. One day, i decided to collect all the bottles, we have "killed". 2 years later, i got the 7 liter display bottle as a gift from a good friend, who works in a bar. So i started to collect other Absolut Vodka bottles till today.

Smile


Clows ... you are a funny guy. We also say "killed" here in the U.S. when we finish a bottle.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
yes tony, i think it's right to say "killed", because the bottle bleed Drogar-Happy

Visit poster’s website MSN
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
tonycor wrote:
ABSOLUT wrote:
I have been collecting ABSOLUT VODKA for 5 months today. dance

And your collection look like you have been collecting for 5 years !!!

But ... how/ why did you start collecting ?




I´m a very big collector of old Swedish papermoney.

And the 12april 2008 me and my wife was in a town near Denmark to buy old papermoney.
I diden´t find so much so I was not so happy. Evil or Very Mad
After me and my wife took the boat over to denmark just for fun.
And when we was on the way home we stoped in a taxfree shop and there i bought my first bottle,
ABSOLUT MANDRIN 1L plus on the boat I bought ABSOLUT PEARS and VANILIA 1L.
And so it started.
One week later we went back to Denmark and bought more bottles. Okay

I think It´s a very cheap and easy hobby.
Plus a ABSOLUT VODKA collection is nice to look at. Okay  


_________________
My ABSOLUT VODKA Collection
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
^well done Wink
How many times did you went to Denmark since then? Mr. Green


_________________
In an Absolut world, I would have a 4th chrome, PPlein and Apeach Coolpackl
links
Positive Feedback counter: 317
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
ABSOLUT wrote:
tonycor wrote:
ABSOLUT wrote:
I have been collecting ABSOLUT VODKA for 5 months today. dance

And your collection look like you have been collecting for 5 years !!!

But ... how/ why did you start collecting ?





I´m a very big collector of old Swedish papermoney.

And the 12april 2008 me and my wife was in a town near Denmark to buy old papermoney.
I diden´t find so much so I was not so happy. Evil or Very Mad
After me and my wife took the boat over to denmark just for fun.
And when we was on the way home we stoped in a taxfree shop and there i bought my first bottle,
ABSOLUT MANDRIN 1L plus on the boat I bought ABSOLUT PEARS and VANILIA 1L.
And so it started.
One week later we went back to Denmark and bought more bottles. Okay

I think It´s a very cheap and easy hobby.
Plus a ABSOLUT VODKA collection is nice to look at. Okay  

Oh Jocke, you mean you collect banknote Question


_________________
My Absolut Collection
Visit poster’s website Skype MSN
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
Yes! KK
Banknotes

If you should see my banknote collection.
You well be in shock. smilsurprised


_________________
My ABSOLUT VODKA Collection
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
ABSOLUT wrote:
Yes! KK Banknotes

If you should see my banknote collection.
You well be in shock. smilsurprised

Oh sounds cool, I also collect Singapore banknote too but trying to sell off my small collection Smile


_________________
My Absolut Collection
Visit poster’s website Skype MSN
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
guys, why don't you open a topic on Banknote in the Off-topic zone, it could be cool!


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
For me my uncle give me a small mini bottle of vodka for collection and from them onward i begin to collect big bottle of different brand, then come my 1st ex his sister who start collecting her bottle of absolute and this is when i begin to fall in love....  


_________________
Absolutely falling in love in my Sn0w_MaN world !!!!
MSN
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation