Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting?
Post How did you first get involved with Absolut collecting? 
on day before christmas 2007 i went to a polish store and saw the absolut disco 700ml. I never thought that so many different bottles exist. I saw on the internet all these wonderful bottles so that i implicate unknown in the collector fascination Wink

4 years ago, a friend gave me a bottle absolut mandarin as a birthday-present. we finished the bottle the same day.
so i started to collect the different absolut flavors.
the disco was my start with the limited editions. i didn't know about the limited editions before. so i remember a moment, i was standing in a liquer store in front of the absolut bottles. i had all the flavours in this store, but there were a lot of chrome bottles for 15usd each. i took not even 1 bottle because it's just blue label...

i still have no chrome edition.

^today, you would buy the whole store of Chrome bottles, right Wink

Dim i see that the chromes been sold in a us store?

torba wrote:

Torba ... I think that he means the "mirror" bottle. Those were for sale in the U.S.
The Chrome bottles are Germany/France and never sold here in the States.

tonycor wrote:
torba wrote:

Torba ... I think that he means the "mirror" bottle. Those were for sale in the U.S.
The Chrome bottles are Germany/France and never sold here in the States.

no, it was a store in austria, i just told you the price in usd.

back in 2007 the chromes no 1-3 were available just for a few weeks.

Hi all,

I'm a French guy who is collecting Absolut stuff (ads, postcards, bottles, bar items...) since nearly 10 years

Absolut Regards to all

Last edited by Absolut Frenchy on Thu 22 Jan - 10:11 (2009); edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Full Wanted & Trade List : http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t238-ABSOLUT-SAIGON-s-Wanted-Trading-List.htm
Absolut Saigon wrote:
Hi all,

I'm Jeremy, a french guy who is living in Vietnam since 2003 and who launched ABSOLUT SAIGON there (first with the Absolut Saigon Bar in 2003-2004 - unfortunately closed now and then organized the launching of Absolut Events including new flavors in Vietnam).

I am collecting Absolut stuff (ads, postcards, bottles, bar items...) since nearly 10 years now but I became a "mad collector" after a semester spent in Sweden in 2002 where I was following International Marketing tracks. I then learnt about Absolut Marketing and start to collect more and more Absolut Items.

I now have about 4 000 absolut items in my collection, including doubles.

I am very interested in trading items so if some of you have some listings about their collections (and especially about their items available for trading), please send it to me and we'll see how we can increase our collections.

Absolut Regards from Vietnam

Jeremy - Absolut Saigon

Jeremy ... welcome to the forum. Its good to see you here my friend.
I know that you have a great collection and a great job.

Good to hear from you again.
Tony

Hello Jeremy, smilwelcome on absolutregis.com

Ca fait plaisir de voir quelqu'un qui parle Français!!!!Si tu as besoin de quelque chose, n'hésites pas.

Salut Régis,

Tu étais le seul français du forum jusqu'à présent ? Shocked

Si tu as une liste de doubles dispos, je suis preneur !

De mon côté je peux t'envoyer le fichier avec ma collection (fichier excel) mais il n'est pas tout à fait à jour (en raison de mes retours en France espacés...)

Sinon depuis le Vietnam, j'ai pas mal de livres et magazines (Absolut book, Absolut One Source, Absolut reflexions), des Masquerades Covers 750 ml (sans le tag), des Disco Covers 750 ml (sans le tag), des mini Discos, des Ipod Headphones Absolut...

Je m'arrête là pour cette fois.

A+

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Full Wanted & Trade List : http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t238-ABSOLUT-SAIGON-s-Wanted-Trading-List.htm
anyone can translate?? Neutral

Translation from google:

Good day Govern,

Were you the only French of the forum so far?

If you have a list of doubles dispos, I am taker!

Of my side I can send you the file with my collection (file excel) but it is not completely to day (because of my returns in spaced France. ..)

Otherwise since the Vietnam, I have not poorly books and magazines (Absolut book, Absolut One Source, Absolut reflexions), Masquerades Covers 750 ml (without the tag), Disco Covers 750 ml (without the tag), mini Disco, Ipod Headphones Absolut...

I stop myself there for this time.

Has +

Sorry guys,

Next time I'll write in English. If some of you are interested in some items I've listed, don't hesitate to contacte me.

Cheers

Jeremy

Absolut Saigon wrote:

Salut Régis,

Tu étais le seul français du forum jusqu'à présent ? Shocked

Si tu as une liste de doubles dispos, je suis preneur !

De mon côté je peux t'envoyer le fichier avec ma collection (fichier excel) mais il n'est pas tout à fait à jour (en raison de mes retours en France espacés...)

Sinon depuis le Vietnam, j'ai pas mal de livres et magazines (Absolut book, Absolut One Source, Absolut reflexions), des Masquerades Covers 750 ml (sans le tag), des Disco Covers 750 ml (sans le tag), des mini Discos, des Ipod Headphones Absolut...

Je m'arrête là pour cette fois.

A+
je vais écrire en Anglais pour les autres!!!

There is only one other French on the forum!
I can trade you all the items i have (except the bottles) i'm interested in bottles only, look my wanted list here: http://www.absolutregis.com/absolut/absolut-recherche.php
Thank you my friend!!!
We have a common friend i think: Marielle M, am i wrong?

That's right, I met Marielle few years ago on Internet, during an "Absolut Quest" of course ;-)

It's 0.30 am here in Vietnam, time for me to go to sleep before a new crazy working day...

See u later !

Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation