Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 8
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >
Absolut 1,75 liters
Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
i was searching in the forum for this size of bottles but i couldn't find a topic. so i open one Mr. Green hope not to be deleted.

i want to ask about the flavours of 1,75 liters and if anyone has other flavours of 1,75 liter except the classic blue vodka.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 19 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : 0
Skype Yahoo Messenger MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
as far as i saw in the absolut size table, the available flavours in 1,75 liters are:

original blue
citron
mandrin
raspberri
apeach
ruby red

does anyone have them? (except blue of course)

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
Jesper told me that Citron can be found on USA (there is a  link to a seller on "All sizes.." topic

MSN
Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
in US-online-stores you can find the most of them..but they just ship to US Crying or Very sad

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
DOM wrote:
in US-online-stores you can find the most of them..but they just ship to US Crying or Very sad

Ship a 1,75 bottle would be expensive!!

MSN
Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
right..

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
i will try to find some from the absolut distributors in cyprus. if i get some of different flavors, i will let you know.

i ship worldwide lol-1b7fdgfdga.gif lol-1b7fdgfdga.gif

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
Cotsios ... I have them all available . BUT , they are very very expensive to ship.

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
Cotsios, the 1.75 are very easy to get in the USA. But like Tony said, very very very expensive to ship them overseas.

I only have the Blue and Raspberri in the 1.75 L, but have seen all the other flavors.  They are expensive to purchase too.

Yahoo Messenger MSN
Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
I asked Tony once to ship all fruit flavors which do exist in 1,75L to me.......well the shipping sucks and you will have to pay a lot of taxes as well.......

Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
Can someone tell me how much weight they have? I'm going to USA on early august and Im thinking to get some

MSN
Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
i think that each package with full and sealed 1,75L would weight around 3,5 - 4 kg (7-8 pounds).

as i have checked in my post offices, the charge for sending a 4 kg package throught SURFACE MAIL (slow mail) is around 45 USD. not to much i believe.

the charge for sending throught airmail (fast mail) is around 55 USD. that's a reasonable cost i believe.

the charge for sending thought EMS (courrier service) is around 60 USD. i can't comment that price because in 2-3 days, you will have your item wherever your are in the world.

if anyone is interested if i find some, please pm me.

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
Loliroy, i have weight my blue 1,75L right now and the weight of the bottle without any package is 2,8 Kg (5,5pounds). just to know. 

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
cotsios91 wrote:
Loliroy, i have weight my blue 1,75L right now and the weight of the bottle without any package is 2,8 Kg (5,5pounds). just to know. 

Thanks, I think that worth to spend 3kilos of my luggage for an extra 1,75L on my next trip to USA!!!

MSN
Post Absolut 1,75 liters 
Loliroy wrote:

cotsios91 wrote:

Thanks, I think that worth to spend 3kilos of my luggage for an extra 1,75L on my next trip to USA!!!

i totally agrre on that but the 1,75 L bottles are 6 and not only 1. so if you want them all, you have to spend 18 k Okay ilos

Post Absolut 1,75 liters 

Reply to topic Page 1 of 8
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation