Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 17 of 18
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 16, 17, 18  >
The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Just wanted to announce that Arnie (Ocsi) now also has access tp editing the spreadsheet.
Thanks for helping out!


_________________
My Absolut Bottles
The Google Spreadsheet of Absolut Vodka
Visit poster’s website Skype ICQ MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
bobban wrote:
Just wanted to announce that Arnie (Ocsi) now also has access tp editing the spreadsheet.
Thanks for helping out!



Okay  Thanks Robert 


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Just added Absolut Ben to the list  Okay  


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Guys don't forget to put the Crystal bottle, I don't know the which one section ... ?!?!?


_________________
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Arnaud.19 wrote:
Guys don't forget to put the Crystal bottle, I don't know the which one section ... ?!?!?


Okay  I put in the special bottle section


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Absolut Ben is 700 ml Wink

I don't know who edited the # of copies to 150 an hour ago but he can add the size (Alan said it's a 700ml and I have the confirmation too) Okay


_________________
My wanted/trading list
My collection


Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
samy060 wrote:
Absolut Ben is 700 ml Wink

I don't know who edited the # of copies to 150 an hour ago but he can add the size (Alan said it's a 700ml and I have the confirmation too) Okay

It was me but i done it yesterday not an hour ago  Rolling Eyes
.Thanks Samy for the info  Okay


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
ocsi wrote:
samy060 wrote:
Absolut Ben is 700 ml Wink

I don't know who edited the # of copies to 150 an hour ago but he can add the size (Alan said it's a 700ml and I have the confirmation too) Okay

It was me but i done it yesterday not an hour ago  Rolling Eyes
.Thanks Samy for the info  Okay
I've got the e-mail from Google saying that the file has been edited an hour before I sent my message. I thought it was instant notification Smile

Thanks Arnie for editing the spreadsheet Okay


_________________
My wanted/trading list
My collection


Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
And don't forget to ad the Santa Claus, Watkins, and Polish paper skin  Okay


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
samy060 wrote:
ocsi wrote:
samy060 wrote:
Absolut Ben is 700 ml Wink

I don't know who edited the # of copies to 150 an hour ago but he can add the size (Alan said it's a 700ml and I have the confirmation too) Okay

It was me but i done it yesterday not an hour ago  Rolling Eyes
.Thanks Samy for the info  Okay

I've got the e-mail from Google saying that the file has been edited an hour before I sent my message. I thought it was instant notification Smile

Thanks Arnie for editing the spreadsheet Okay

I've edited last night when Alan posted that close up picture and most people thought(including me) its only 150 bottles were made and now i added the size too  Cool
Thanks again Samy  ))green2))smiley


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
And don't forget to ad the Santa Claus, Watkins, and Polish paper skin  Okay


Boss the Watkins is already there. Rolling Eyes
Do we know the exact number of the Santa Claus and size??Is it 750ml and just 120 bottles??


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Régis, I think it would be better to stick this thread above others like the insider tips thread Mr. Green

Just my opinion Wink


_________________
My wanted/trading list
My collection


Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
I was thinking about this Samy, but i think this thread loose a little bit of his interest since we change the name of each thread os the bottles and skins zone.
Now it's easier than before to quickly know essentials infos about a bottle just by reading the title of the thread...

This spreadsheet is like a resume, it concentrate all  the infos.


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Santa claus is only a guess. Based on size of party I'm estimating they had ten cases@12 bottles a case

Reply with quote
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 
Absolutalan wrote:
Santa claus is only a guess. Based on size of party I'm estimating they had ten cases@12 bottles a case



Thanks  Okay  I put approx.120 bottles


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Post The Google spreadsheet document of Absolut 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 17 of 18
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 16, 17, 18  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation