Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 5
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >
Your single favorite Absolut item
Post Your single favorite Absolut item 
Here are the rules ...

#1- post a picture of just 1  item from your collection.
#2- it can be a bottle , ad , cover , barware or anything Absolut related.
#3- it does not have to be your most expensive or rarest piece. Just your favorite.
#4- do not post more than 1 item. Different angle shots are ok and a few photos are fine.  But not more than 1 item.
#5- post a short description of why its you favorite item.
#6- you're only allowed to have 1  favorite item for this thread.
#7- you're only allowed to have 1  favorite item for this thread.
#8- you're only allowed to have 1  favorite item for this thread.
#9- you're only allowed to have 1  favorite item for this thread.
#10-have fun

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

i love the absolut vodka 100  Mr. Green  it's my favourite bottle, even the special edition aren't that nice in my opinion...i think the black looks really cool and then the chrome writing, i love it  Wink  just looks really smooth and noble in my opinion 

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Every member should post into this thread.
We're all collectors and we all have a favorite item ...

C'mon    -   Dom , Torba , Regis , Josh , Jesper , KK , Snowy, Suzanne/Tobi , etc etc ....   and everybody else.
Post your pictures or I'll have to p/m you everyday and remind you until you do !

my pic will come in a few days  Okay

nice idea tony Okay Okay

torba wrote:
my pic will come in a few days  Okay
nice idea tony Okay Okay

Thank you Martin  Okay

Well, here's mine.  I didn't get to do it last night.  Like Tony said, it doesn't have to be rare or expensive and mine is not.
This is my current favorite item, one of my newer pick ups.  The reason is because every day I walk by it, and it makes
me smile.  It does this because it encapsulates and reminds me of the joy of collecting Absolut.  I love it, all things 100,
and the wonderful people I've met while getting into it.  You can't beat the joy you get from this stuff, and that's what this
lockbox does.  So thanks everyone, and here is my item.  I posted specifics in the other items thread, so no need for that.

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
I didnt receive yet my (or my fathers bottle) Absolut Loli,. Right now my favorite is my Bling Bling 1L. It was my first second skin (most beautiful of the skins) and after that skin I really decided to collect only absolut bottles/skins. Before that I was collecting other vodkas also.

Here is the pic (not very good but later i can change)

MSN
NOTHING MUCH TO SAY....... Sn0w_MaN always come along real snowflake Cool
picture say a thousand words by itself, not the prefect item but it my all time fav.

Loliroy wrote:
I didnt receive yet my (or my fathers bottle) Absolut Loli,. Right now my favorite is my Bling Bling 1L. It was my first second skin (most beautiful of the skins) and after that skin I really decided to collect only absolut bottles/skins. Before that I was collecting other vodkas also. Here is the pic (not very good but later i can change)

No one can ever doubt that the Bling cover could be the most beautiful ever produced by Absolut.  Fantastic packaging.

Josh wrote:
Well, here's mine.  I didn't get to do it last night.  Like Tony said, it doesn't have to be rare or expensive and mine is not. This is my current favorite item, one of my newer pick ups.  The reason is because every day I walk by it, and it makes
me smile.  It does this because it encapsulates and reminds me of the joy of collecting Absolut.  I love it, all things 100,
and the wonderful people I've met while getting into it.  You can't beat the joy you get from this stuff, and that's what this
lockbox does.  So thanks everyone, and here is my item.  I posted specifics in the other items thread, so no need for that.

Josh ... its a great item.  I'm still trying to get one for my personal collection also.

I 've been looking, we'll find some Okay

I was going to post my first 100 bottle that I have, its really beat up, but it was what made me start collecting

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Loliroy wrote:
I didnt receive yet my (or my fathers bottle) Absolut Loli,. Right now my favorite is my Bling Bling 1L. It was my first second skin (most beautiful of the skins) and after that skin I really decided to collect only absolut bottles/skins. Before that I was collecting other vodkas also.
Here is the pic (not very good but later i can change)

I Agree and I Still looking for 750ml and 700ml in the same package to save with shipping!!

MSN
The problem is that 700ml and 750ml aren't relaesed in the same countries.  You'll have to find a collector that has both for sale or trade.

tonycor wrote:
The problem is that 700ml and 750ml aren't relaesed in the same countries.  You'll have to find a collector that has both for sale or trade.

I know, at least I want to buy my Disco 700 with bling 700 and my disco 750 with bling 750

MSN
I don't manage to choose one!!!!

But i think the very class BRITTO is for me the most beautiful (and not the most expensive of my collection, like you was wanted Tony)!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 5
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation