Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut / RuPaul's Drag Race
Post Absolut / RuPaul's Drag Race 
On the Logo channel RuPaul's Drag Race is presented by Absolut Mango.  There is also an episode where they have to dress in the style of Absolut flavors, the episode is called 'Absolut Drag Ball'.  You can watch the full episode at the link below.  During the show the have commercials for Absolut Colors because the channel the show is on supports LGBT obviously.  Check it out (if you're into Drag Queens)
Either way, its still cool to see something including Absolut on TV, I never see commercials or anything for absolut normally.

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/rupauls_drag_race/videos.jhtml

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Josh wrote:
On the Logo channel RuPaul's Drag Race is presented by Absolut Mango.  There is also an episode where they have to dress in the style of Absolut flavors, the episode is called 'Absolut Drag Ball'.  You can watch the full episode at the link below.  During the show the have commercials for Absolut Colors because the channel the show is on supports LGBT obviously.  Check it out (if you're into Drag Queens)
Either way, its still cool to see something including Absolut on TV, I never see commercials or anything for absolut normally.

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/rupauls_drag_race/videos.jhtml

watching is only for the US.... Neutral

Too bad.... Sad

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Too bad.... Sad

Not really, it's pretty lame... I was jumping through the various clips to find something interesting... here's the part where the contestants represent the various Absolut flavors  Neutral

Visit poster’s website
Jesper, this is what i can see:

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Jesper, this is what i can see:

Yep! i TOLD YOU.....! Wink

It's hard to test from here since I'm able to view the videos, but try out this link instead.  Again, this is nothing special... pretty stupid, actually.  If this doesn't work, try searching YouTube, etc.

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
It's hard to test from here since I'm able to view the videos, but try out this link instead.  Again, this is nothing special... pretty stupid, actually.  If this doesn't work, try searching YouTube, etc.

also not working for the Euros.... Wink
But thx for the work on it! Okay

T-Man101 wrote:

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
also not working for the Euros.... Wink
But thx for the work on it! Okay
Tip: if you REALLY want to see the videos, try using a proxy server... but again, I'm not sure it's worth the trouble Neutral

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation