Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Absolut rumors and speculation
Post Absolut rumors and speculation 
tonycor wrote:
patoalvalc wrote:
by the way, when this forum reaches mmmmm 40 posts i will post the picture ive seen  Very Happy  -and i guarantee its not a fake

Please do not post the picture until the bottle is officially announced.
Thanks

Ok, sorry guys but i won't post it until it is officially announced, for those that haven't seen it just wait for the time to come  Smile

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Moved the post here ...
We already have a thread for "Rumors"

patoalvalc wrote:
tonycor wrote:
patoalvalc wrote:
by the way, when this forum reaches mmmmm 40 posts i will post the picture ive seen  Very Happy  -and i guarantee its not a fake

Thanks

Ok, sorry guys but i won't post it until it is officially announced, for those that haven't seen it just wait for the time to come  Smile

Please refer to the Terms of Use. I know it's tempting to share, but we can't risk this site from being shut down due to legal issues, etc. Thank you!

Visit poster’s website
MiamiCanes69 wrote:

Absolut Mexico  designed by DR LAKRA  launching end of May    bottle has a Jaguar on it,   that Absolut Mexico?
Jerónimo López Ramírez, also known as Dr. Lakra, is an renowned tattoo artist who lives and works in Oaxaca, Mexico. Under his pseudonym, loosely translating as "Dr. Delinquent," he draws over vintage printed materials and found objects rather than skin, manipulating images of pin-up girls, 1940s Mexican businessmen, luchadores, and Japanese sumo wrestlers.

eusa_wwdfgfgistle-533.gif

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
patoalvalc wrote:
tonycor wrote:
patoalvalc wrote:

Thanks

Please refer to the Terms of Use. I know it's tempting to share, but we can't risk this site from being shut down due to legal issues, etc. Thank you!

Yeah dw Jesper I know that now  Okay  i will have to wait to share any info. about it

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
MiamiCanes69 wrote:
Absolut Mexico  designed by DR LAKRA  launching end of May    bottle has a Jaguar on it,   that Absolut Mexico?

Jerónimo López Ramírez, also known as Dr. Lakra, is an renowned tattoo artist who lives and works in Oaxaca, Mexico. Under his pseudonym, loosely translating as "Dr. Delinquent," he draws over vintage printed materials and found objects rather than skin, manipulating images of pin-up girls, 1940s Mexican businessmen, luchadores, and Japanese sumo wrestlers.

eusa_wwdfgfgistle-533.gif

Thanks for the info Jesper  Okay

may is over now, and still no official announce of this new Absolut Bottle?!

I hope that the bottle will be released before september, i'll make a stop over at cancun, for an hour, i hope that the tax free shop will have the bottle in stock! Smile

(and I can bring some for you, european fellow, if you want some? )

Sure we want Mr. Green

ok, i guess that once the bottle is announced, and available  at the Cancun TFS for sur, i'll make a list of who wants a bottle and see if a trade could be made Smile

I'll try to take as much bottles as i can Very Happy

leooo wrote:
ok, i guess that once the bottle is announced, and available  at the Cancun TFS for sur, i'll make a list of who wants a bottle and see if a trade could be made Smile

I'll try to take as much bottles as i can Very Happy

That means 1L for each person (source : Belgium customs)

Positivie feedback : 52
Following members like this message:
Lolacara69 (17/07/12)
Visit poster’s website
i'll travel with 3 others persons, it makes 4L.

And i could declare the extra quantity if it fits the person that i take the bottles for. 
I don't think that the extra price will be high for a few bottles.

(And i don't know if the mexico edition will be a 1l bottle or a 0,7l bottle, in wich case it could be much more easy Smile )

leooo wrote:
i'll travel with 3 others persons, it makes 4L.

And i could declare the extra quantity if it fits the person that i take the bottles for. 
I don't think that the extra price will be high for a few bottles.

(And i don't know if the mexico edition will be a 1l bottle or a 0,7l bottle, in wich case it could be much more easy Smile )

It's a 750ml bottle Mr. Green

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
In this case, i'll be able to get 4 extra bottles, i could then trade them for some that i dont have yet? 

I dont want to have problems at the customs, I already have a large list of cigares to buy Very Happy

Moderated

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Guys,
I have to remind you that, to avoid problem with the forum, I don't want to see any pics of an upcoming bottle on the forum before any OFFICIAL announcement (unauthorized picture, even if it comes from Ahus, is not official, Instagram or Facebook are not official either...).
You can do WHAT YOU WANT and SHARE WHAT YOU WANT by PM, by mail, on FB, on Twitter, using WhatsApp, or anywhere else...
But here, on a public forum, I ask you (AND MODERATORS TEAM) to avoid this kind of things.

As a true fanatic and an old collector, I totally understand that it's always cool to have a picture or to have an information before the others, but I don't want to have troubles with TAC for that.
So please, use your PM!

REGIS

Just checking some recent Absolut Trademarks and as this is public information thought it would be of interest.....these may come to nothing but you never know.

3D bottle

Link

Absolut Tini

Absolut Vita

Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation