Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 6 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME ?
Post HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME ? 
Rolling Eyes My pseudo comes from 2 of my 4 pugs : Lola and cara en 69 my birth year

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

well, dont think it has a negativ meaning. I'm a friendly, polite guy Very Happy

Absolut is just for Absolut Vodka und Shitti was my old Nick, when i was young and played counter strike.

Its pure irony Okay

Absolut Denim+booklet. Write me a pm if you wanna sell it Wink
Absolut_Shitti wrote:
well, dont think it has a negativ meaning. I'm a friendly, polite guy Very Happy

Absolut is just for Absolut Vodka und Shitti was my old Nick, when i was young and played counter strike.

Its pure irony Okay

Out of curiosity, how come you change the formatting of the text and center align it in most of your posts?   

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Out of curiosity, how come you change the formatting of the text and center align it in most of your posts?   

++1+1+1+1++ Laughing

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Absolut_Shitti wrote:

Its pure irony Okay

i think is better to read. Embarassed but excuse me if its forbidden. shall i stopping continue? Wink

Edit: is it possible to edit posts? my last sentece its just a shame Very Happy Embarassed

i think is better to read. Embarassed but excuse me if its forbidden. shall i stop continuing? Embarassed Embarassed

Hey Absolut_Shitti,

Firstly, you can post in the centre if you wish, personally I think it looks better justified to the left, but you can post how you want (as long as its not too "over the top" - fonts/size/colour etc) Laughing

Users can only edit their posts in the trade zone, that is to prevent users removing or editing posts that could cause the forum to be incomplete when reading back through discussions and topics.

If you want anything else editing you will have to ask one of us Moderators to change it for you Okay

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
well, thank you. Okay
next time im gonna please you to edit my post. thats much better than ditching such an awful phrase Very Happy  

Following members like this message:
J4man! (10/04/13)

Reply to topic Page 6 of 6
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation