Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 115 of 117
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3114, 115, 116, 117  >
Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions!
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
*Rubi red too


_________________
In an Absolut World, collecting would always be fun...
My wanted & trade list
Visit poster’s website Skype
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Yes, these bags are from Turkey, sold in Migros supermarkets since last week.

There is also Ruby Red available.

Source : Facebook group (you need to be a member of that group to access the post).


_________________
My wanted/trading list
My collection


Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Thank you for the information. 
How is this series called? Absolut bags?


_________________
Trade list:
http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t2116-Della-Sale-in-France.htm
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Della wrote:
Thank you for the information. 
How is this series called? Absolut bags?


no idea...  Wink


_________________
In an Absolut World, collecting would always be fun...
My wanted & trade list
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

2bcorti - Admin wrote:

Can somebody help me, i just want to know how many flavors Absolut redesign?

I know: Peppar, Citron, Kurent, Mandrin

Is there others?
If yes do u have pics?





_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut in Stockholm 
Friends, please tell me where i can buy in Stockholm rare bottle?

Reply with quote
Post What kind of bottle do i have. coctail glass bottle.. 
I have a Absolute Vodka bottle.. It square, not round.

At the back wall its a coctailglass.. I bought the bottle in 2001 or 2002..
I think its a decorative bottle Smile


Someone that have some more information about the bottle ?

Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Do you have any pics you can show? just with the descriptions i can't figure out what exactly you mean!


_________________


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Fjaeran wrote:
I have a Absolute Vodka bottle.. It square, not round.

At the back wall its a coctailglass.. I bought the bottle in 2001 or 2002..
I think its a decorative bottle Smile


Someone that have some more information about the bottle ?


Show us some pictures!


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Artem wrote:
Friends, please tell me where i can buy in Stockholm rare bottle?

I would say nowhere...
Nothing rare in shops now


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
So I just bought an Absolut Amber (Panama) for my collection for $90 USD!! Was it a good deal???

Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
mexico98 wrote:
So I just bought an Absolut Amber (Panama) for my collection for $90 USD!! Was it a good deal???



From Duty Free Shops they are about $25usd ...  But some collectors have paid much more than you did.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Fjaeran wrote:

I have a Absolute Vodka bottle.. It square, not round.

At the back wall its a coctailglass.. I bought the bottle in 2001 or 2002..
I think its a decorative bottle Smile


Someone that have some more information about the bottle ?

Hello there.Please introduce yourself in the WELCOME ZONE    ))thanks))smiley


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
Thank you Tonycor!! I am still a little bit overwhelmed with all the different topics and forums.


So the question I have is the following:What is a fair price to pay for a mint sealed Vodka Cut (New Zeland version) bottle?


A guy is trying to sell one to me for $900 USD and I feel it is a little bit to expensive.


Thank you all!!!

Reply with quote
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
mexico98 wrote:
Thank you Tonycor!! I am still a little bit overwhelmed with all the different topics and forums.


So the question I have is the following:What is a fair price to pay for a mint sealed Vodka Cut (New Zeland version) bottle?


A guy is trying to sell one to me for $900 USD and I feel it is a little bit to expensive.


Thank you all!!!


No problem ...   in my opinion only , the price is too expensive for that bottle.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 115 of 117
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3114, 115, 116, 117  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation