Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 116 of 117
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 115, 116, 117  >
Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions!
Post Forum expertise needed - ask us your questions! 
So I will give him a counteroffer of $600 USD.

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Which is the standard bottle size? 
Hi guys,

I'm starting a Absolut Vodka collection. The thing is that I don't know which size is the right one to collect.

I have two bottles right know: Apeach and Classic ( 750 ml )

And this week I'm getting these:

Berri Açaí
Citron
Peppar
Kurant
Unique Edition
Mandarin
Pears
Mango
Vanilia
Raspberri

All in the 750 ml bottle. Am I doing this right? Am I going to be able to collect all Absolut Vodka bottle no matter the edition inside the 750 bottle size? For instance, is Absolut Amber available in the 750 ml bottle?

I really appreciate the answers! Thanks in advance.

My collection
Wanted & Trading List
Visit poster’s website
Hello Santz, Welcome to the forum! hello-11dsfgwsfdga1.gif

Please take a minute to have a read of our rules and make a post in the Welcome Zone telling us a little about yourself Okay

In answer to your question I'm afraid its not so simple, there isn't one correct size...

There are special editions that are only in 700ml, some only in 750ml and some only in 1litre, with others you have a choice between two or three of the sizes (some of us want every size!) ))dooh))smiley

It makes sense to collect the size that is local to you, therefore flavours and worldwide editions will be available to you cheaper than buying from abroad but be prepared to have some different sizes in your collection. Okay

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Santz wrote:
....... For instance, is Absolut Amber available in the 750 ml bottle?

In answer to your Amber question, technically there is a 750ml Amber but it's only a prototype, so basically no, Amber is just 'available' in 1 litre size.

Take a look in the Amber discussion here: http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t3501-Absolut-Amber-2013-xxx-copies.htm?start…

Skype MSN
Post Bottle's medallion 
Hey, sorry for the silly question...

Do you think I should care about the bottle's medallion being centered and accurately placed? 3 of my bottles ( out of 8 ) have the medallion quite misplaced. I don't know if I should just ignore this or sell the bottle and get a new one.

Sprry if the question is to dumb, I just need someone else opinion...

Kind regards,
Santiago

My collection
Wanted & Trading List
Visit poster’s website
Santz wrote:

Do you think I should care about the bottle's medallion being centered and accurately placed? 3 of my bottles ( out of 8 ) have the medallion quite misplaced. I don't know if I should just ignore this or sell the bottle and get a new one.

Kind regards,
Santiago

Moved your question here...  

Santz wrote:

Kind regards,
Santiago

It's the kind of thing that would probably bug me a little bit. Certainly if I had the choice (in a shop for example) I would search for a bottle with a straight medallion! But if I ended up with a bottle where the sticker wasn't straight I don't think I would look to replace it

Skype MSN
Hi everyone! So I have a chance to buy 100 bottles of Absolut OZ from a friend. I will keep one for my collection of course. My question is, if I store the other 99 bottles for the next 5 or 6 years, would they increase their value 8 or 10 times just as Absolut Vancouver did?

Thank you all!!!

for sure they will rise maybe 15 or 17 times ... so you get in 5 or 6 years around 700 euro for it Very Happy

Not 100% sure.
Now lot of collectors keep some bottles for "the future"  Mr. Green

So here is the situation. I have a few full bottles that I want to sell. The problem is that I have read that FedEx and UPS won't ship alcohol from individuals that do not have a license to sell alcohol. I am sure some of you have had the same problem.

Now the questions:

1. How do I legally ship a full bottle within the United States to a buyer?

2. How would I ship it if the buyer is in Europe?

Needless to say, I do not have a license or a business that sells alcohol. I am a simple mortal trying to sell some bottles from my collection.

Thank you all!!!

Check the section for this question  Okay

Hi I have a question How much is a Absolut Berlin full and seald or a Absolut Blank 1 worth in the US ( locaded in the US )

I hope i choose the correct Tread for the Question

Hi, I'm new in the forum and I'm just starting my collection of Absolut. I have some bottles that are empty and I was wondering if it's worth having empty bottles?

Thanks for helping me.

PS: Sorry for my english  Neutral

Welcome to The collectors World and absolutregis Smile

Empty bottles worth, in 90% of Cases not so much. Thats for Standard bottles and limiteds which are easy to get. Older limiteds like chromes, Freestyle have a high value, but every full and sealed bottle is worth three Times More like The empty one ...

Which u have?

Reply to topic Page 116 of 117
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 115, 116, 117  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation