Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
what kind of absolut stuff worth to collect?
Post what kind of absolut stuff worth to collect? 
i find in eBay there are everything about absolut, i.e. the dice.
in absolut books on the pictures the collectors show their collection as ties, suits...

i am just starting my collection and wonder if those things worth to collecting???

Visit poster’s website MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

@ dynatop : Is not about worth or not worth, collection is all about personal interests Okay

exactly my point of view as well. Collect what you like, not collect what you think is worth my dear friend.

I am collecting carton boxes in which to most collectors is junk pieces Laughing

real space consuming.

kk u forget that u collect the stockings as well.. haha!

what i mean worth is not about the money value, it about i can't collect everything.
some enterprise just produce things linked to big brand, that's what i should avoid to waste my money and time.

i wonder the dice is unofficial, so it worth nothing to ME
i don't know about the ties, r they official products?

Visit poster’s website MSN
Absolut produces so many promotional items, more than anybody will ever know.  The dice and ties I do belive are official products.  We are talking about thousands of different items a year which does not include bottles, skins, etc...  Nobody will ever gather even a percentage of these items.  I am with KK when he says that you should collect what you like.  In regards to money, I would just keep your eyes open for good buys on various items that are going for lower than the current 'trading market value'

Over 200 positive and 0 negative forum feedback,
Over 300 positive feedback on Ebay 100%
Visit poster’s website
@ singaporetrade : Yes I feel sexy at times when I look at the stocking smilmdrrrrr

@ Josh : Is always right to follow your heart on collecting, collect what you like & could afford and not collect what others say is nice & rare  Okay

Vintage wrote:

@ singaporetrade : Yes I feel sexy at times when I look at the stocking smilmdrrrrr

@ Josh : Is always right to follow your heart on collecting, collect what you like & could afford and not collect what others say is nice & rare  Okay

kk, you just misspelled... I think you meant to say is:  "I feel sexy at times when I wear the stockings"  smilmdrrrrr

@ bobban : No I didn't because the stocking I own is still factory sealed Laughing

dynatop wrote:
what i mean worth is not about the money value, it about i can't collect everything. some enterprise just produce things linked to big brand, that's what i should avoid to waste my money and time.

Since I was the seller of the dice , I must comment on this post.  The dice are an official Absolut product. They are quite old and considered very collectible by some members.   As far as "they are worth nothing" ...  to some that may be , but they did have 8 bids and the final selling price was $51usd.  Personally I love them and I'm proud to have them in my collection.

tonycor wrote:

dynatop wrote:
what i mean worth is not about the money value, it about i can't collect everything. some enterprise just produce things linked to big brand, that's what i should avoid to waste my money and time.

Since I was the seller of the dice , I must comment on this post.  The dice are an official Absolut product. They are quite old and considered very collectible by some members.   As far as "they are worth nothing" ...  to some that may be , but they did have 8 bids and the final selling price was $51usd.  Personally I love them and I'm proud to have them in my collection.
I agree... I have them too... well worth collecting Razz

Visit poster’s website
Collect whatever you like!

~to me, there's nothing such as worth or not worth collecting, its just differ person to person~

big_jump.gif

MSN
sebastiansoo wrote:
~to me, there's nothing such as worth or not worth collecting, its just differ person to person~

big_jump.gif

Sebastian ...   I wish I only collected bottles.  Life would be so simple.  I collect just about anything Absolut thats unique or interesting.    For me , I love the old Absolut items ....  lighters , old bar glorifiers , lights  , old steel shakers , etc etc.
I have some crazy Absolut stuff that most collectors wouldn't consider collecting.    

sebastiansoo wrote:

big_jump.gif

Are you saying that you collect things, even if you don't think they're worth collecting?!   rubchin The whole notion of "collect what you like" is pretty self-explanatory at this point, we all agree on that statement  Rolling Eyes   I think what you're trying to say is that no one can tell someone else what's worth collecting, right?  ha-ha... I'm playing with you!   Cool

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation