Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
what kind of absolut stuff worth to collect?
Post what kind of absolut stuff worth to collect? 
tonycor wrote:
sebastiansoo wrote:
Collect whatever you like! ~to me, there's nothing such as worth or not worth collecting, its just differ person to person~
big_jump.gif

Sebastian ...   I wish I only collected bottles.  Life would be so simple.  I collect just about anything Absolut thats unique or interesting.    For me , I love the old Absolut items ....  lighters , old bar glorifiers , lights  , old steel shakers , etc etc.I have some crazy Absolut stuff that most collectors wouldn't consider collecting.    

It might be simpler if you had collect only bottles,
but then again, i'm sure if you're given a choice again, you just can't give up on collecting those crazy absolut items that u think most collectors wouldn't consider collecting!

Live your passion!
big_ok.gif

MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
sebastiansoo wrote:
Collect whatever you like!
~to me, there's nothing such as worth or not worth collecting, its just differ person to person~

big_jump.gif

Are you saying that you collect things, even if you don't think they're worth collecting?!   rubchin The whole notion of "collect what you like" is pretty self-explanatory at this point, we all agree on that statement  Rolling Eyes   I think what you're trying to say is that no one can tell someone else what's worth collecting, right?  ha-ha... I'm playing with you!   Cool

Well, well, well, Jesper! i am very free today, let me play along with you ~whaha Mr. Green

Are you saying that you collect things, even if you don't think they're worth collecting?!====> you mistook me here, i'm actually saying, i am collecting things that even most people wont think that they are worth collecting!

However, that being said, who is to judge what is worth collecting? and what is the defination of worth collecting? does it mean that if you can buy it now at USD20 and in 10 years time, it will fetch USD2000, and thats mean it is worth collecting?

or if it is only produce in limited pieces of 50, then it is worth collecting? or whatever you have in mind as the defination..

i believe you choose your own defination.

I think what you're trying to say is that no one can tell someone else what's worth collecting, right? ====> not really, someone else still can tell what is worth collecting still!, however it's up to you to decide, i'm sure you heard of beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I can tell you that 7Litres bottles are beautiful, do you agree?  & so is it worth collecting?

Now, do we still have anything to play? smiliedrink

MSN
1st target, collect as more as possible the bottles and skins...
er, too difficult:(

Visit poster’s website MSN
Sebastian, you're the man Okay 7L are cool, but they take up too much space... my shelves are already jammed pack with goodies. I do own all sizes of the blue label, including the large display version. Keep collecting, no matter what others tell you... after all, you've been bitten by the Absolut passion Razz

Visit poster’s website
I hereby declare all of us the SLAVES OF ABSOLUT.

cheers. Mr. Green

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Sebastian, you're the man Okay 7L are cool, but they take up too much space... my shelves are already jammed pack with goodies. I do own all sizes of the blue label, including the large display version. Keep collecting, no matter what others tell you... after all, you've been bitten by the Absolut passion Razz
Thanks big_happy.gif

Keep the passion burning strong!!

my pockets are burnt too... eusa_doh-qsfdgsfdg525.gif

MSN
singaporetrader wrote:
real space consuming.
kk u forget that u collect the stockings as well.. haha!

what do u have to say now ? Razz

MSN
@ marcuswins : I am a real man Laughing

marcuswins wrote:
singaporetrader wrote:
real space consuming. kk u forget that u collect the stockings as well.. haha!

what do u have to say now ? Razz

Im a real man as well.. my stockings are coming as well!! OH NOO.. hahaha!!!!! CRAZY STUFF BUT WHY NOT?!

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation